Scum (A) 24/09- 2PM - SUPER ANGE 🥰

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Now the dust has settled— a little bit anyway.

1. According to Merson we were going to get slaughtered. LoL.

2. Havertz………..Just LoL.

3. Lot of noise at the start of the season (understandably) over Raya and Vicario. No complaints whatsoever on Vicario so far.

4. What a gem we’ve got in Micky vdV. And he’ll only get better.

5. Best of all, how good was it to see us simply go there and not roll over like we did last year under Conte. No cowardly performance from anyone. Yes, there are still things to improve on and we need strengthening in some places, but he has had six games. Six!!!

Thought we were the better team throughout and considering we are six games into a rebuild it is pretty amazing, the Maddison assist for the first goal was a thing of beauty and hopefully by the time they come to our place we will be way better

Paul Merson was right.

I really enjoyed that “slaughtering” we got from Woolwich today. Highly enjoyable watch that “tearing apart” we got from “going toe to toe” against a team who are “man for man better across the park”.

The sooner that cunt is binned the better. For a former player and pundit, he knows absolutely fuck all about football.
His brain is pickled from alcohol, not that there was much worth preserving in the first place!

A lot of people on this forum for the last 18 months or so have been arse licking these fucking idiots, you’d think they were the second coming of the 70’s ajax team or something

Well today we showed last season was an anomaly. We were the better team, in their back yard, with more possession and shots at goal, and were only denied a win by a lucky own goal and a disgraceful penalty decision

Ange has made this difference in 3 months, 6 games. Wrap him in cotton wool, the man is a fucking legend and he’s going to do something seriously special for us I can feel it

No small feat playing LB against the current Woolwich side on a yellow card after 15 minutes, but he did great. Somehow it didn't feel like they were playing down that right hand side so much in the second half.

Gotta pinch yourself when remembering he's 20. Absolutely superb business and makes me hope Paratici does stick around for some 'consulting'.
What I am most pleased about is how (without wholesale personnel change) is the second half. Zero threat to us and sure, we could have won but it never looked like we would lose.

That can't be said in our history very often.

Romero and Mickey. Destiny and Porro. Genuine belief.

A lot of people on this forum for the last 18 months or so have been arse licking these fucking idiots, you’d think they were the second coming of the 70’s ajax team or something

Well today we showed last season was an anomaly. We were the better team, in their back yard, with more possession and shots at goal, and were only denied a win by a lucky own goal and a disgraceful penalty decision

Ange has made this difference in 3 months, 6 games. Wrap him in cotton wool, the man is a fucking legend and he’s going to do something seriously special for us I can feel it
We took a year off to lull them into a false sense of invincibility...

Agreed. The commentary were unsurprisingly playing it down, but I felt that if one of our lot had slid in, uncontrolled and at full pelt with their studs up, they’d have been binned. If he had made contact (which he was very close to doing), Vicario’s leg would have snapped.

He scissored Vic with his trailing leg at the last moment too.

Back
Top Bottom