Scum (A) 24/09- 2PM - SUPER ANGE 🥰

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Exactly the same for me and in those positions.
You can’t play richy and definitely not on the left. He done well last week but that’s what he needs just now. Playing him left will be a mistake as he is not good enough there. We need pace from the start especially on the left. The amount of times Woolwich get caught out of position at right back is crazy and nobody apart from forest have picked up on that. We should start Johnson there.

I didn't wanna be an overconfident, mouthy fan, but if the stuff on social media is any indication, the gooners about to get the shock of their lives.

They genuinely have no idea about our players, their response to Udogie is "who?". They have no idea what's coming.

I didn't wanna be an overconfident, mouthy fan, but if the stuff on social media is any indication, the gooners about to get the shock of their lives.

They genuinely have no idea about our players, their response to Udogie is "who?". They have no idea what's coming.

For the most part, even the mainstream pundits are just spewing Ange-ball hype on the basis of a good start to the season and some attacking stats.

I doubt very few outside of our fanbase realise how good a number of our players have been so far.

For the most part, even the mainstream pundits are just spewing Ange-ball hype on the basis of a good start to the season and some attacking stats.

I doubt very few outside of our fanbase realise how good a number of our players have been so far.
Yeah, people don't realise that Ange hasn't made Dier, Lloris, Davies, PEH, Skipp perform well, he's got an almost entirely new squad.

Highly dangerous, unethical. EVIL.

the eye flames GIF

You can’t play richy and definitely not on the left. He done well last week but that’s what he needs just now. Playing him left will be a mistake as he is not good enough there. We need pace from the start especially on the left. The amount of times Woolwich get caught out of position at right back is crazy and nobody apart from forest have picked up on that. We should start Johnson there.

Agreed.

Back
Top Bottom