Scum (A) 24/09- 2PM - SUPER ANGE 🥰

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The arrogance of the Woolwich fans and ther band of pundits is incredible and is out in full view in advance of this fixture. They talk like they are Man City and have just won the treble. they win there first CL game in 7 Years and are world beaters haven’t won a title for 20 Years yet arrogantly think they will win this one. I honestly believe we now have a manager who will have us ahead of them by this time next year and i cannot wait to see it

You could likely do a similar graph and have Maddison well ahead of prime David Silva. There are certain profiles of players that go beyond G/A - we’ve had a few of them ourselves.

I rate Fernandes, but look where he is in that graph! He’s not better than Odegaard, just much more aggressive offensively. He’d suit an Ange team actually, Bruno…

Odegaard is their best player, probably. Their heartbeat. If we can get in to him and stop him dictating then that would be huge.
This is biss’ individual dual

He dominates odegaard. I fancy our chances

And if Tottenham win Mrs Perryman Mrs Perryman is buying kebab.
Shawarma GIF by Island Records UK

It’s absolutely insane how much their fans overate them

Only came second last season due to literally 4 teams shitting the bed, have looked double average this season and they’re chatting like they’re prime Madrid

They’ll be 4th/5th this season at a push and have to reel their deluded lofty ambitions in

It’s absolutely insane how much their fans overate them

Only came second last season due to literally 4 teams shitting the bed, have looked double average this season and they’re chatting like they’re prime Madrid

They’ll be 4th/5th this season at a push and have to reel their deluded lofty ambitions in
They’ve been a good side for the last two seasons, yes they’ve choked both times but throughout most of their games they play well, and create chances. They’ve won 4 out of the last 5 NLD’s. Yes, we have a much better chance of playing well and winning now, but you would be mad to dismiss them. Good side unfortunately

That said, their fanbase are an aloof, weird set of freaks - their younger element really are all wankers

Says it all about their fanbase really.

Saliba over Romero, a player widely regarded as one of the best centre backs in the world.
Saliba is decent, it’s Gabriel that’s the weaker one. I would have Romero and VDV over him, 100%. And almost certainly Romero over Saliba. Zinchenko can’t defend, ginger featureless little prick

White is a fucking weirdo too, far too manicured. Porro is miles ahead

Oderrgarrd and Saka are superb

The big beautiful cunt: “I get so much more excited by beating teams I think are really good and are managed by managers I respect who are on the top of their game. That is what gets me going.”

https://theathletic.com/4885197/2023/09/22/postecoglou-tottenham-derby-Woolwich/

The big beautiful cunt: “I get so much more excited by beating teams I think are really good and are managed by managers I respect who are on the top of their game. That is what gets me going.”

When playing bitter rivals, I think a lot of us would enjoy a weak Woolwich, or a game where they make some terrible errors and we get to laugh at them.

The truth is we're both in pretty good shape. If I was a neutral I'd be well up for this match, it has the potential to be spectacular.

My dream result is beating them, despite them playing brilliantly, that would really get people talking about us.

No idea if it's doable yet, that's why I'm still nervous. But although we're still unproven we have the ideas, the spirit and some exciting young talent.

Back
Top Bottom