Scum (A) 24/09- 2PM - SUPER ANGE 🥰

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I’m working and finish an hour after the game starts.

Sad Monsters Inc GIF by filmeditor

Nothing like an NLD to fire up the " who can show how much 'I really hate them' competition" once again.
My entry is
- I once had a car that was a vague shade of red, so I had it sprayed White.
Back up
I taught both of my daughters to say " Better dead than red" almost as soon as they could speak.

Nothing like an NLD to fire up the " who can show how much 'I really hate them' competition" once again.
My entry is
- I once had a car that was a vague shade of red, so I had it sprayed White.
Back up
I taught both of my daughters to say " Better dead than red" almost as soon as they could speak.
Haha, my contribution...

On my third date with my now wife (19 years and counting - go us!) she was waiting in the café wearing a long-sleeved white t shirt and a red wool waistcoat/gillet type affair. She since swears blind it was "fuscia" but I'm having none of that.

She had to be told, even at the risk of ruining our nascent romance. "Please don't wear that combination again". To her eternal credit she didn't shake her head, walk out and look for a bloke with a higher level of emotional intelligence.

:ange-facepalm:

When playing bitter rivals, I think a lot of us would enjoy a weak Woolwich, or a game where they make some terrible errors and we get to laugh at them.

The truth is we're both in pretty good shape. If I was a neutral I'd be well up for this match, it has the potential to be spectacular.

My dream result is beating them, despite them playing brilliantly, that would really get people talking about us.

No idea if it's doable yet, that's why I'm still nervous. But although we're still unproven we have the ideas, the spirit and some exciting young talent.
Yeah I’d love a quality arm wrestle. Both sides are playing well and most of their first teams are available. It sounds like Ange is up for the fight and much of it depends on him. His teams are very rarely uncompetitive in these games. They always create opportunities but he often hasn’t had the class to capitalise on them. He may do now. Most of these players haven’t even played a NLD yet. That’s something to work with.

Back
Top Bottom