Scum (A) 24/09- 2PM - SUPER ANGE 🥰

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Could lose this 4 nil, could win this 4 3. I'm pretty chilled out about it though actually.
Of course you are, aren't we all?

Summer Time GIF by Merge Mansion

Don’t know why but I think tomorrow is going to be legendary, every cunt has wrote us off already , I’m not sure Ange could ask for an easier pre game team talk tomorrow!
Lego head needs bringing back to earth, not sure why people suddenly think he is pep, he is a bottle job manager who will always be known as the manager who bottled the NLD and got it postponed and then bottled a league title!
I hope we smash these cunts into oblivion!

Couldn't disagree more, I'll be savouring it like I'm drinking a fine wine.

Whilst on speed.... :parker:

No matter how many times I've been hurt or let down; I will never not relish the opportunity to beat these cunts....

As the lads said on TFC pod.... "No matter how many times they beat us; they can't win".

It's gonna be a LONG 24 hours... And we haven't even got an early games today, WDF!???

.....Are we suddenly protecting all the teams in Europe this season; the first time in 14 years that Spurs aren't in it?

Last edited:
Don’t know why but I think tomorrow is going to be legendary, every cunt has wrote us off already , I’m not sure Ange could ask for an easier pre game team talk tomorrow!
Lego head needs bringing back to earth, not sure why people suddenly think he is pep, he is a bottle job manager who will always be known as the manager who bottled the NLD and got it postponed and then bottled a league title!
I hope we smash these cunts into oblivion!
It’s a game that if we win will have maximum impact on other teams, other supporters and pundits about how they perceive us, which then is just kindling for the game following it 🤞

This is serious.

I've just been reminded I'm committed to spending the day at a motor racing event tomorrow. Grrrrrrr

Not good.

Merson on SSN now doubling down saying that we are going to get 'slaughtered' and only way we stand a chance is to sit back and counter but Ange too proud to do that. Said they are better than us in every position too. What an absolute bellend, please humiliate those fuckers!

The most pointless thing in football. Shock horror as fans of both clubs prefer their players.

Nobody needed to know that Darren Bent, an Woolwich fan, rates their players more. It goes without saying.

Neither groups of fans can be objective on this..
It also goes without saying that Darren Bent, as a complete fucking moron, doesn't know a bloody thing and should be utterly ignored.

Another inarticulate, cerebrally-limited footballer, who has somehow blagged a platform on the radio.

Last edited:
It also goes without saying that Darren Bent, as a complete fucking moron, doesn't know a bloody thing and should be utterly ignored.

Another inarticulate, cerebrally limited footballer who has somehow blagged a platform on the radio.

Well yeah but that’s talksport. Being either dim, deliberately provocative or a mix or both earns you an automatic spot if you’ve had some level of involvement in the sport.

I’d love to be a talksport host. Would nail it.

Guys,

we can't lose tomorrow, we just cant.

If we win I'm gonna be the biggest Cunt twitter's every seen to every goon post I've bookmarked, and there is a lot.

Merson on SSN now doubling down saying that we are going to get 'slaughtered' and only way we stand a chance is to sit back and counter but Ange too proud to do that. Said they are better than us in every position too. What an absolute bellend, please humiliate those fuckers!
If he's that sure he should put his house on it.

Or did he put that on them winning the league last year?

You see but he is probably right, in our best chance of winning.

I get that 'in my water' 'I got a feeling' 'This time it feels different' land of hope or even for some expectation but...

If Postecoglou went Son, Johnson wide, Richarlison through the middle and played Hjojberg, Maddison and Bissouma, I think maybe. Even then we would need to sit back.

None of the above will happen but what I am most keen to see is how Postecoglou sets us up mentally as much as formation.

We could, in my opinion get battered. I hope we sinply give a good account of ourselves as a starting point.

I want desperately to be wrong but we ain't ready for this lot yet and we have had better players who have fallen victim here, so let's not go ape if the likely occurs.

Jesus, just checked the team we played yest year away.

Lloris

Romero Dier Lenglet

Emerson Hojbjerg Bentancur Perisic

Richarlison Kane Son

that'll be 8 or 9 completely different players tomorrow (based on Richy)

Back
Top Bottom