Scum (A) 24/09- 2PM - SUPER ANGE 🥰

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Fernandes has excellent delivery and passing so it makes sense he's high up.

For Madders to be there whilst offering what he does in build up it shows he's immense.

I'm not saying Odegaard is shit by any means, but he's not an elite match winner. Madders has the ability to play hero ball and take matters into his own hands. Odegaard isn't doing it at the same level, put him in that leicester side and he's not going to carry their attack.
Plus, he can wind players up to a degree that's pretty much unmatched at PL level

Fernandes has excellent delivery and passing so it makes sense he's high up.

For Madders to be there whilst offering what he does in build up it shows he's immense.

I'm not saying Odegaard is shit by any means, but he's not an elite match winner. Madders has the ability to play hero ball and take matters into his own hands. Odegaard isn't doing it at the same level, put him in that leicester side and he's not going to carry their attack.
I'm not one for standing up for gooner cunts but Odegaard is absolute mustard and in an ideal world would be an excellent, practically like for like replacement for Leicester.

Romero pushing up and clattering him when he can would be nice.

Helpful no doubt; and maybe I'm not quite fully Ange-ball in my mindset yet, but with a mere 2 man high line we can't afford for our CBs to get dragged out of position too often...... It'd let Jesus and whatever winger is attacking from that side run riot.

Last edited:
OH REALLY?

The 1995–96 season saw Sir John Hall's millions allow Newcastle to invest heavily in players from across the world. With a total of some £16 million spent on the signings of Les Ferdinand, David Ginola, Warren Barton and Shaka Hislop before the start of the season, Kevin Keegan's team made a strong start. Colombian striker Faustino Asprilla and England midfielder David Batty were also attracted to the north-east in February 1996 for a combined total of around £11 million.

An explosive start to the season saw Newcastle storm to the top of the Premier League table. Newcastle led the league for virtually all of the season from August until mid-March, and by Christmas had established a 10-point lead over Manchester United. Though they lost 2–0 at Old Trafford on 27 December, they still managed to extend this lead to 12 points on 20 January 1996, putting them in prime position for the title with 15 matches remaining. However, Manchester United – bolstered by the return of Eric Cantona from suspension – then enjoyed a surge in form. Despite an emphatic 2–1 win at Middlesbrough largely inspired by debutant Faustino Asprilla, Newcastle lost five of their next eight.[1] Newcastle dropped vital points away to West Ham and Manchester City, whilst a 1–0 win for Alex Ferguson's team at St James' Park on 4 March ended Newcastle's 100% home record in the league and cut their lead to a single point, and further away defeats at Woolwich, Liverpool and Blackburn Rovers allowed Manchester United to overtake them and establish a lead that would ultimately prove decisive.

Ferguson's mind games added further heat to the title race and provoked an infamous rant from Keegan live on Sky Sports on 29 April 1996,[2] following his team's 1–0 win at Leeds United. A 1–1 draw at Nottingham Forest three days later left Newcastle needing to beat Tottenham Hotspur, and Manchester United needing to lose against Middlesbrough, if the title was to return to Tyneside for the first time since 1927. In the end, a 1–1 draw proved academic as Manchester United beat the Teessiders 3–0, thus winning by four points. Newcastle's second place finish was nonetheless their highest finish for 69 years.[3]
Did Gooners not have an 11 point lead?

Remain ignorant then.
You said something that was chronically wrong and then doubled down on it and then threatened me for showing you were wrong.

No-one is asking you to grovel, but a little humility is not a failing or a weakness.

It's really not a good look though.

The only thing that isn't a good luck is you defending the scum. Shut up Mick Campbell.

P.S

Your gooner boys did the biggest bottle job of all time last season, no matter what you post.

Deal with it.

Bryan Cranston Mic Drop GIF

He scored 15 last season and wasn’t a penalty taker like Maddison, nor is he as good at set pieces.

He’d have stood out the same way at Leicester imo. He’s the key player at a side who finished 2nd.

That's the first time Odegard has put up those kind of numbers.

Did Gooners not have an 11 point lead?

It was 8 points when they had both played 18 games.

Had a 5 point lead on Christmas Day after 14 games. That date is usually a good indicator of who will win the league.

https://metro.co.uk/2023/05/15/how-...h-ahead-of-man-city-this-season-18787473/amp/

But I think the unwritten rule is you can say whatever you want for shits and giggles as it’s woolwich.

So I heard it was 15 at one point.

Back
Top Bottom