Scum v Tottenham U21s Premier League 22nd April

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Wouldn't worry. Can't see more than 40 people turning up for this.

Not sure if serious...

I personally know about 10 people going who dont post on here.
I'd guess around 250-1000 (Large range I know, but i'd say heavily dependant on weather and the score previous day against City - For the newb 1882 members...)

If you think there is going to be less than 1,200 people there you need your head looked at, who would want to miss this fixture (bar HH), last competitive game at Underhill, on terraces, it's FREE, and it's against Woolwich

Nutter-Naylor Nutter-Naylor , I owe you a pint sausage. Old Red Lion before the match? I might be bringing a couple of lads with me so hopefully I'll get there in good time.

Dont need the sausage but the pint will be very welcome! I am trying to get out of work early otherwise it i wont get there til around 6.30pm! Hoping to meet 2-4 mates there as well.

Edit - Just got the ok to leave early, so will have pint in hand around 5.45......

If you think there is going to be less than 1,200 people there you need your head looked at, who would want to miss this fixture (bar HH), last competitive game at Underhill, on terraces, it's FREE, and it's against Woolwich

You could sell ice to the Eskimos!

What is this "Pint Sausage" you speak of? I want one... :dembele:
It's a continental thing:
depositphotos_3572153-Glass-of-beer-with-fried-sausage.jpg

Oh yes - speaking to a Goon mate - he says they regularly get 1,000 for any games they play at Barnet and are even more up for this one.
As I said to Kris Kris before - I hope they pack out their section, as do we. It takes two to tango, after all, and it would be great to have a full stadium and both sets of fans singing for 90 minutes.

Plus we would have someone to abuse for the whole game.

Back
Top Bottom