Scum v Tottenham U21s Premier League 22nd April

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Right.

Have just found out I'm not working on Monday.
I am lazy, so someone please give me the pre-lash logistics options in short.

Am I best heading straight to this red lion pub or is there a solid plan for an earlier contingent?

"We're from the Internet. We're from the Internet."

2pm at Bree Louise in Euston. I've booked the afternoon off, so if you fancy it, I'll see you there. We're expecting about 8 or 9 to be there.

Dirty Dicks for the Dirty Old men 1pm
Old Red Lion 4.30 till 6.00
Get in the ground, throw some paper strips and loving Tottenham.

Who's said DD's (aside from my thread title?). Just checking we haven't got two plans contradicting each other here!

Massive fan of the ticker tape though - I'll be ripping up tomorrow's Daily Mail.

This could be really cheesy or could be a pretty good chant for the game.
Im sitting on the fence on this one.

Obviously the stand we will be in would be terraces so no seats.

"Sit down if you love Tottenham, sit down if you love Tottenham...etc"

Then, after a 20 second silence,

1 geezer just stands up and powers out a

"Stand up if you love Tottenham, stand up if you love Tottenham...etc"

Loved that in Duomo square pre-Milan game CL.

I'm going to try shoes off, if you love Tottenham.
Did it at Spurs U19 game when I was quite pished and 4 people joined in.

Will probably fall flat on it's arse but it's always a laugh.

The pub does actually have a fair few tables outside.

Amazing that this is one of the very final ever games at Underhill

really? barnet don't have another home game? where are they going to, i know southend have a new stadium in the offering but had not heard of barnet.

The Hive, multi million pound training ground developed into a ground, it's got brilliant surface, Brazil train there when they're in England.

On the rare off chance there is... Is anyone driving from the hounslow area at about 5...
I'm starting a new job on Monday. Gutted if i miss this.

Is this still happening?

:troll:

Reading these last few pages I've got butterflies I'm so buzzing! It better live up to expectations. The scum definitely will turn up and may even have more than us, one of my 'mates' (Woolwich) said he might be going with a pal. Can't wait to see all the flags, it'll be like a European away game! We should hire a cameraman to film us from the front all game. Gutted for you Thelonious Thelonious

Back
Top Bottom