Scum v Tottenham U21s Premier League 22nd April

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

It's all ripped and packed and ready to go!!*

I'm gonna look like the fucking Michelin Man waddling to the ground tomorrow!

*paper... I'm talking about NEWSPAPER!
Just realised that first sentence sounded a little more sinister in the current 'security' climate!!

I assume ticker tape is actually going to be allowed in the ground?

My bag is all packed for tomorrow. Ticker tape, 2 flags, and a scarf to hold up during Can't Smile Without You.

I assume ticker tape is actually going to be allowed in the ground?

My bag is all packed for tomorrow. Ticker tape, 2 flags, and a scarf to hold up during Can't Smile Without You.

Same here mate, I've got an entire fourfourtwo ripped up, three flags. It's going to be absolutely mental.

After today's result(s) I can only assume that's put an extra couple of hundred on the gate tomorrow nIght?

See ya there.,. Bring enough ripped up newspaper to redecorate the East Stand before they pull it down in the Summer!!!!

EDIT:
Seriously SpursLegend... What's to disagree about?
Unless you have an irrational fear of newspaper or large attendances????

Edit EDIT:

I TAKE IT ALL BACK!

1882 1882 had to give you a +1 on the pos after a strange neg rep there lol..

Looking forward to tomorrow. Will meet you all in the red lion..

Cheers dude, I was wondering?
Maybe he works for The Metro or Evening Standard, and couldn't bear to see all his hard work torn up and tossed into the air!!!

Cheers dude, I was wondering?
Maybe he works for The Metro or Evening Standard, and couldn't bear to see all his hard work torn up and tossed into the air!!!
I expect you to look something like this tomorrow with the amount of ticker tape you will need
binman.jpg

Serious fears that this game could be oversold for our end.
After chatting to a few pals today down the game/pub its apparent that quite a large percentage of people are making the journey down the road to Underhill.

We need to make sure 1882 are grouped together though to avoid a flat atmosphere.
Im an 1882 virgin but still have a loud voice when it comes to Spurs.

Anyone got an idea of the line up for tomorrow?

After today's result(s) I can only assume that's put an extra couple of hundred on the gate tomorrow nIght?

See ya there.,. Bring enough ripped up newspaper to redecorate the East Stand before they pull it down in the Summer!!!!

EDIT:
Seriously SpursLegend... What's to disagree about?
Unless you have an irrational fear of newspaper or large attendances????

Completely accidental, sorry! I've been on my phone all evening! its been undone now, and I've even given a positive rep as a rate of interest!

Back
Top Bottom