Scum v Tottenham U21s Premier League 22nd April

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I'm about to head off on the train soon. I'm gonna meet my mate at his work in Uxbridge at 16.30 then we're getting a lift to the ground/pub. We're gonna get onto the terrace early, set up our huge flag and have a few drinks.

Let's fucking dominate.

SOMEBODY GIVE ME A YYYYYYYYYYY

"A YYYYYYYYYYY"!!!!!!

Now what?

I'm on a stadium tour at Wembley this afternoon, then heading straight over to Barnet for the main event. Can't wait, our U21's are going to smash Woolwich and we will easily out sing the goons. COYS

Would love to see/hear it from the Woolwich end! Agree about people filming (although sometimes I hold my phone up if I think it's sounding amazing and sing at the same time!) that's why I said we should have hired a guy to sit at the front and film us all game, what a way to prove to people what this is about.

Park Lane James Park Lane James apparently I heard/read somewhere you can't go in, come out and go in again?

Seriously up for this. Planning to sing so loud I can't speak for a week. I'll be at the pub for around 4/4 30, see all you fellow keen people around then!
Should he getting to The Old Red Lion for then too.

Have a glance at my profile picture and I'm sure you'll be able able to recognise me.

Would love to see/hear it from the Woolwich end! Agree about people filming (although sometimes I hold my phone up if I think it's sounding amazing and sing at the same time!) that's why I said we should have hired a guy to sit at the front and film us all game, what a way to prove to people what this is about.

Park Lane James Park Lane James apparently I heard/read somewhere you can't go in, come out and go in again?
Yeah that would make sense to me mate. Most ground ive been to havent allowed you to do it, even at non-league level

I'm on the train up now. Gonna meet my mate in Uxbridge at 1630, buy some booze and start getting on it. I hope at least have onw goal to cheer tonight - terrace wave!!!!

I'm on the train from Marylebone to Denham atm. I'm CRAVING a beer so bad. I haven't had a 'few' for nearly a month now and need to get a few cold ones down me soon. I've got a hipflask with some JD as well :)

Let's make ut INTIMIDATING for the Gooners tonight - let's show thwm who really fucking rules North London. Let's separate the men from the boys and thw nomads feom the naturals. Up the Spurs

Back
Top Bottom