Scum v Tottenham U21s Premier League 22nd April

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Leaving soonish. Getting to the Old Red Lion pub for about 5. See you all there! I'll be the small one wearing a white polo and grey hoody!!! Sing up

High Barnet.
Special Brew is like choosing a fat bird over a slightly better looking bird, the fat bird will give you a better blow job (it's 10% volume) but the other bird tastes better. I'm already drunk of 3. HAVE IT! Buzzing for this now. I'll ring you when I get to Barnet Kris you caaant!

I assume ticker tape is actually going to be allowed in the ground?

It fucking better be..... That's 2 hours of my life I'm not getting back if they take it off me at the door!!!
Will be handing some out in the Red Lion, to share the load and spread the love, as t'were!!!!

I've left an ASDA bag of ticker tape at home.. Fuck.

Ill be at the pub in half an hour, ill be the yoof in a stone Harrington.

It fucking better be..... That's 2 hours of my life I'm not getting back if they take it off me at the door!!!
Will be handing some out in the Red Lion, to share the load and spread the love, as t'were!!!!
I'll pick up a copy of the standard on way to the tube. Instant ticker tape, and more useful than trying to read it.

Just seen this on ArseAnal.cum:

Abumper crowd is expected at Barnet and Gatting’s side will be determined to make amends for their earlier defeat to their rivals.

Well, looks like THEY'RE all coming,...

And so are WE!

COYSY!!!

Back
Top Bottom