Scum v Tottenham U21s Premier League 22nd April

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Got a feeling loads of Barnet fans are gonna be turn up as well tonight.. (probably to support their '2nd team' ArseAnal!)
'Cos unless the club have arranged a memorial match next month, this really WILL be the last football played there!

Be good to see some footage although it is pretty annoying when atmosphere gets diluted by too many people attempting to film it all on their iGalaxy.

Really worried I'm not gonna get in. Think I'll get down for about 6.30ish so I hope it's not to find out the stadium is full :(
The way I see it, if it's full by the time I arrive I'll just stay in the boozer.

That said, I am purposely not wearing a Spurs shirt so that if worst comes to worst I'll slime my way into the gooner end. Would rather still see the match than miss it entirely, if possible.

I'm about to head off on the train soon. I'm gonna meet my mate at his work in Uxbridge at 16.30 then we're getting a lift to the ground/pub. We're gonna get onto the terrace early, set up our huge flag and have a few drinks.

Let's fucking dominate.

SOMEBODY GIVE ME A YYYYYYYYYYY

Back
Top Bottom