Scum v Tottenham U21s Premier League 22nd April

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

6441de0ead0911e2977522000a9f308b_7.jpg

d2d10514aba311e286b922000a9f14cd_7.jpg

46e2fa62aba311e2a1b122000a1f9702_7.jpg

437163a0aba311e2908222000a9f146a_7.jpg

b8e83ba0aba211e2912922000a9f4d44_7.jpg

9ab8c67caba211e2afd022000aaa0950_7.jpg

#instagramwanker

I'm so jealous sounds like a great night. Well done lads and thanks to Flav and others for getting all the groundwork for this sorted back in March.

:dude:

Mind sharing a few tweets?

How do I put tweets in properly? [tweet]Charley Newell@AFC_Charley
@8colespurs8: Old Red Lion Pub in Barnet, taken over by #1882THFC Yids pic.twitter.com/UaO7ivZf19” HAHAHAHAHAHA IT'S AN U21 GAME CHILL[/tweet]

Charley Newell@AFC_Charley@8colespurs8: Old Red Lion Pub in Barnet, taken over by #1882THFC Yids pic.twitter.com/UaO7ivZf19” HAHAHAHAHAHA IT'S AN U21 GAME CHILL

Matthew@Priceym1886@8colespurs8: Old Red Lion Pub in Barnet, taken over by #1882THFC Yids pic.twitter.com/UfXLhWYGqh” brilliant! For U21s game #PunchBagsOfEurope Shere Willpower@Girouud
@AFC_Charley @8colespurs8 Ohhhhhh shit

Charley Newell@AFC_Charley@Girouud @8colespurs8 it's embarrassing. They're treating it like a first team cup final, taking their whole 'firm' hahaha #FOYS

I found them hilarious to be honest. As you can see, one of them is actually called 'Shere Willpower'...

I also got a few rt's from some random others and I saw some tweets from some moron Woolwich fan who went, some good about the atmosphere (in general, not praising us), and others taking the piss

Some firms don't even turn up for games, they roam the streets looking for trouble whilst the police are focused on the actual ground. Hardly going to advertise.

The gooners can't wrap their heads around a set of fans that want to sing and show they belong and follow and love their club. It's like they're programmed to think that singing can only ever be quantified if you're winning league titles.

And to think I gave them credit for this "movement", when none of them seemingly undertstand why so many Spurs fans turned up at Barnet.
I guess their efforts were based on crying about lack of trophies after all.

How do I put tweets in properly? [tweet]Charley Newell@AFC_Charley

@8colespurs8: Old Red Lion Pub in Barnet, taken over by #1882THFC Yids pic.twitter.com/UaO7ivZf19” HAHAHAHAHAHA IT'S AN U21 GAME CHILL[/tweet]

Charley Newell@AFC_Charley

@8colespurs8: Old Red Lion Pub in Barnet, taken over by #1882THFC Yids pic.twitter.com/UaO7ivZf19” HAHAHAHAHAHA IT'S AN U21 GAME CHILL

Matthew@Priceym1886
@8colespurs8: Old Red Lion Pub in Barnet, taken over by #1882THFC Yids pic.twitter.com/UfXLhWYGqh” brilliant! For U21s game #PunchBagsOfEurope Shere Willpower@Girouud

@AFC_Charley @8colespurs8 Ohhhhhh shit

Charley Newell@AFC_Charley
@Girouud @8colespurs8 it's embarrassing. They're treating it like a first team cup final, taking their whole 'firm' hahaha #FOYS

I found them hilarious to be honest. As you can see, one of them is actually called 'Shere Willpower'...

I also got a few rt's from some random others and I saw some tweets from some moron Woolwich fan who went, some good about the atmosphere (in general, not praising us), and others taking the piss

Cringey.

I've just had to sign up so I can say what a good time I had. I'd been moaning that I'd never been to a real football match (yes, I'm a girl), and my friend said he'd pick a good one for my first time. What a choice.
I had a job interview the next morning and had to explain why my voice was done in.

Back
Top Bottom