Scum v Tottenham U21s Premier League 22nd April

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I've just had to sign up so I can say what a good time I had. I'd been moaning that I'd never been to a real football match (yes, I'm a girl), and my friend said he'd pick a good one for my first time. What a choice.
I had a job interview the next morning and had to explain why my voice was done in.
I f I can direct you towards the intro's thread on 'off topic' I believe you owe us all a picture. :avbpray:

Agreed there was definitely some old school bods about but that doesn't matter and has nothing to do with what we were there for. However if they were there for the same reason as us then what difference does it make if they are or were part of our 'firm'?

Please note the kid that tweeted that is 16...

So...not a single video of any of us singing 'we love you'.

Hash tag disappointed.

You think that's bad?
I'm yet to see ANY evidence that my project Ticker-tape actually happened!!!
The only proof I have left is the occasional flurry of paper that comes fluttering out of my pocket every time I get some change out...

3 hours of my life that took to rip that shit up.... THREE FUCKING HOURS!!!!

There is a video of the ticker tape 1882 1882 ! Can't remember where it is/who took it.

I saw loads of what I think was yellow ticker tape pitchside by Dortmund's wall yesterday night!

edit: found it!

6441de0ead0911e2977522000a9f308b_7.jpg

Gorgeous gorgeous people

Cheers for that! (I'm sure there was more, but beggars can't be choosers!)

Yeah, the Dortmund's 'Yellow Wall' version was fucking incredible.... Now that WAS a seriously well organised Ticker-tape welcome!!!
I can only dream.... Would have to start on the next batch NOW to get anywhere near that!

@Girouud @8colespurs8 it's embarrassing. They're treating it like a first team cup final, taking their whole 'firm' hahaha #FOYS
One thing I hate about the internet is that people can act the big man behind a computer screen. This little dimwit has a display pic of him putting his arm round two girls and one who has braces on and looks about 14. He's talking about Spurs' 'firm' like he's an expert and has probably never seen a fight in his life. What a fucking faggot.

One thing I hate about the internet is that people can act the big man behind a computer screen. This little dimwit has a display pic of him putting his arm round two girls and one who has braces on and looks about 14. He's talking about Spurs' 'firm' like he's an expert and has probably never seen a fight in his life. What a fucking faggot.

He also said 'Happy St. George's Day' on the 22nd of April :avbfacepalm:

They don't call it TWATTER for nothing!

He also said 'Happy St. George's Day' on the 22nd of April :avbfacepalm:

hence my

Agreed there was definitely some old school bods about but that doesn't matter and has nothing to do with what we were there for. However if they were there for the same reason as us then what difference does it make if they are or were part of our 'firm'?

Please note the kid that tweeted that is 16...

Back
Top Bottom