Season Ticket Renewals

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Will you renew for next season?

• Yes

Votes: 27 69.2%
  • Not sure

Votes: 3 7.7%
  • Not if the price increases

Votes: 1 2.6%
  • No

Votes: 8 20.5%

• Total voters
Looking to relocate my seat this year filled the relocation form in . Does anyone have any idea when the window opens to do that is?

Looking to relocate my seat this year filled the relocation form in . Does anyone have any idea when the window opens to do that is?
FWIW in 2021 it was five days after the ST renewal deadline. No idea what happened last year though.

Possibly Friday or Monday then?

Last edited:
£20 voucher for the shop, £15 off 'visitor attractions' and £10 off Spursplay!

Party Fun GIF by Solar Impulse

Just relocated there (Jesus, I hate ticket master and their bloody Q system)- - my son and myself had separate seats before - -but now have them together in the South Stand - - yippee - -COYS

Last edited:
I'm fucking pissed off . Picked out a seat in a block in South stand which has concessions, then get a e- mail confirmation saying I've got to pay the full adult price. Been ringing the ticket office and can't get through.
Cunts.

Just relocated there (Jesus, I hate ticket master and their bloody Q system)- - my son and myself had separate seats before - -but now have them together in the South Stand - - yippee - -COYS

Makes such a difference when you get two together having someone to celebrate with and talk through the game.

Also a bonus is if one of you can't go you can bring along someone else and much easier to sell a pair!

£20 voucher for the shop, £15 off 'visitor attractions' and £10 off Spursplay!

Party Fun GIF by Solar Impulse

I haven't really looked that closely, but can you use your £20 voucher to buy £20 worth of stuff? Or is it £20 "off" when you spend £x ?
I can't imagine them giving away free stuff. I'd rather they just gave us all Spursplay for free. Seems greedy as fuck they don't tbh.

I used to want to "sit" in the South Stand for the atmosphere. I used to like it when I got tickets there in the old stadium.
But on the odd occasion I have sat away from my ST seat, I have found the south to be underwhelming due to the lack of away fans nearby, and the facilities are shite. Couldn't get food or drink and even if I did, it would have been shit food. (I was on one of the upper levels away from the main ground level south stand facilities)

I haven't really looked that closely, but can you use your £20 voucher to buy £20 worth of stuff? Or is it £20 "off" when you spend £x ?
I can't imagine them giving away free stuff. I'd rather they just gave us all Spursplay for free. Seems greedy as fuck they don't tbh.
Use the voucher up to the £20, then pay P&P. From the email...

You will have a £20 voucher code to use towards any purchase* at the Spurs Shop, online or in store.

Your online £20 voucher code is:

*Does not include P&P, gift cards or third-party products.

Yep, I know it sounds unlikely, but it really can be free stuff (+ postage unless you buy it from the shop).

I don’t buy any expensive Spurs stuff at all these days so I try spend the vouchers on things like mugs and key rings right up to the £20.

I’ve now got enough fucking Spurs mugs and key rings though so I let one of my three expire last year.

Yep, I know it sounds unlikely, but it really can be free stuff (+ postage unless you buy it from the shop).

I don’t buy any expensive Spurs stuff at all these days so I try spend the vouchers on things like mugs and key rings right up to the £20.

I’ve now got enough fucking Spurs mugs and key rings though so I let one of my three expire last year.
I was just thinking of getting my daughter a few novelty items up to that value.

Back
Top Bottom