Season Ticket Renewals

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Will you renew for next season?

• Yes

Votes: 28 70.0%
  • Not sure

Votes: 3 7.5%
  • Not if the price increases

Votes: 1 2.5%
  • No

Votes: 8 20.0%

• Total voters
Yeah, the nice lady at the TO said it just shows the full adult price when confirmed I'd purchased it. But it definitely is concession, phew!
Not far to walk round to you now, if I ever want to buy a drink in the ground again.
Prefer the C&H.
Whenever you can make it, it will always be good to see you :)

I got an email today around 12:30 saying I could purchase an 1882 ST from 1:00 today. Yet when I log in to the eticketing platform it says I don’t have the permissions - is anyone else having similiar issues?

I got an email today around 12:30 saying I could purchase an 1882 ST from 1:00 today. Yet when I log in to the eticketing platform it says I don’t have the permissions - is anyone else having similiar issues?

Blatant “I’m considerably richer than youw”

And don’t seem to have those permissions either. But I also didn’t get an email saying I could.

Weird.

What do you get extra for all that money?
2 Pints and a food offering per game, and the chance to buy a £90 ticket for a Thursday night game against Kryvbas Kryvyi Rih. Access to an 1882 members only bar with no where to sit, and queues at least as long as the GA outlets. The ability to sit within the "White wall of atmosphere".

Most importanatly a dedicated 1882 member support team.

In all seriousness, if you are desperate for a ST in the South Stand and you are a newish member, and you can afford it, and you don't mind the club having your pants down then it's at least an option.

I had one for a couple of seasons maybe 3. But let it go because I'm disenfranchised with the matchday experience, and the club sold ST's that I would have preferred to members who joined after me even though I had requested a relocation.

2 Pints and a food offering per game, and the chance to buy a £90 ticket for a Thursday night game against Kryvbas Kryvyi Rih. Access to an 1882 members only bar with no where to sit, and queues at least as long as the GA outlets. The ability to sit within the "White wall of atmosphere".

Most importanatly a dedicated 1882 member support team.

In all seriousness, if you are desperate for a ST in the South Stand and you are a newish member, and you can afford it, and you don't mind the club having your pants down then it's at least an option.

I had one for a couple of seasons maybe 3. But let it go because I'm disenfranchised with the matchday experience, and the club sold ST's that I would have preferred to members who joined after me even though I had requested a relocation.

I wont go to another game till we get new owners

It would if everyone else followed. At least I wont be spending a fortune and then coming home tto moan on here what a waste of time and money it was.

It’s a personal thing isn’t it. I get that for some people Spurs is their life. Levy can literally charge what he wants.

For me it all changed after COVID and I realised I didn’t miss going to football that much. If anything was a pain in the ass. So I gave up 2xST (at one point was buying 4 memberships on top).

Looking back that CL final was the peak for me. Nothing has topped those last seasons under poch

Nowadays I just go for weekends away instead. And got a dog as well.
Both cost me a lot more tbh.

And the massive adrenaline rush of Spurs scoring is gone. But even that got ruined by VAR.

It’s a personal thing isn’t it. I get that for some people Spurs is their life. Levy can literally charge what he wants.

For me it all changed after COVID and I realised I didn’t miss going to football that much. If anything was a pain in the ass. So I gave up 2xST (at one point was buying 4 memberships on top).

Looking back that CL final was the peak for me. Nothing has topped those last seasons under poch

Nowadays I just go for weekends away instead. And got a dog as well.
Both cost me a lot more tbh.

And the massive adrenaline rush of Spurs scoring is gone. But even that got ruined by VAR.
Would rather go on holiday than pay levy prices

Back
Top Bottom