Serge Aurier

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Should never ever play again

Terminate his contract if nobody wants to buy him

Total clown and liability

Never should have been signed in the first place after his homophobic comments, the police altercation, domestic abuse etc anyway. Hopefully the truuu fans on here can stop defending his actions now

Tottenham defender Serge Aurier is a target for AC Milan, according to reports.

The French full-back wanted out at Spurs over the summer and the 26-year-old was heavily linked with a return to Paris, while Milan were also credited with interest.

Aurier admitted earlier this month his head was set on leaving the north London. He told Bal des Productions:“I’d simply decided to leave [this summer], which was normal for me. Many things were taken into consideration. In the end, I wasn’t able to leave.”

Only last week though he claimed he was fully committed to Mauricio Pochettino’s side.

Asked if he wanted to leave, Aurier said: “Yes, but that was the situation before the transfer window closed, the transfer window is now closed, now I am calm and happy to stay.”

Now though French outlet soccerlink and Italian source Sport Mediaset claim Milan want Aurier to replace Andrea Conti at right-back.

Soccerlink suggest that that Milan are ‘advancing rapidly’ in talks for Aurier as his replacement and ‘could reach an agreement soon’.

Provided AC Milan make a sensible offer, ideally giving us back the money we paid PSG for him he can go tomorrow.

We have plenty of players who can cover - and none of those give away penalties (Aurier 3 pens from sliding tackles in our box in his first season) or are stupid enough to get 2 yellow card in the first 30 minutes of only his 2nd match of the season. He's a waste of space.

I thought the red was soft, much worse happening in the middle of the park and the ref not interested in that. His mistake was really down to the debate about the ball going out of play. Yes he’s daft, but today was unlucky. If he’d been booked first half and that second pull happened in the second half i doubt he would walk. The two offences were too close together.

So frustrating, plays well but is a complete liability. He needs to get off the pitch during training and into the shrinks office, try to figure out what the hell is going on in his head!

He's an absolute liability and incredibly brainless.

I thought that Kyle Walker was one of the least intelligent RB's I'd ever seen but Aurier beats him hands down.

Need to find a new RB as an absolute priority in January.

I thought Sissoko was great at RB today. Foyth is still injured. KWP was not awful v Colchester. Dier can play RB
Hope Aurier goes in January but I don't think a new RB is needed.

I thought the red was soft, much worse happening in the middle of the park and the ref not interested in that. His mistake was really down to the debate about the ball going out of play. Yes he’s daft, but today was unlucky. If he’d been booked first half and that second pull happened in the second half i doubt he would walk. The two offences were too close together.

You can't make excuses for stupidity...especially when we've seen it more than once before from him.

He's always diving in recklessly or pulling people's shirts and doing other stupid fucking things on the pitch...and worst of all he still does these things when he's already booked, which makes it even more fucking stupid.

The fouls were close together yes, but that's kind of the point too...bookings are supposed to make you wise up a bit, to this fucking dundernut, it's like a red rag to a bull.

The amount of people that were crying for this clown ahead of Trippier hurts my fucking head tbh.

If he was any good on the ball it would help, but he's not, his final ball and touch is customarily unreliable, which is an adjective that defines this cunt.

He’s an idiot, simple as. There is a reason why zombie Trippier was always preferred to him and we saw it today and against Leicester.

For me Sissoko was better than him as a RB and it might be worth using him there and bringing Dier into the centre.

Your post was so predictable. Whenever there is negative towards him the same get listed, just trotted out copying from others. It then gets repeated and repeated so it must be true!!!
You see when pushed you say he's clumssy in the tackle, when actually statistically he happens to be one of our best tacklers, go figure that out!?!??

I think it's Serge that's predictable, and I still think he is clumsy in challenges.

I'm bringing up an older post discussion because of how defensive you got for Serge when I posted the following;

Serge is a fucking comedy show. Amazed he fits the 'Poch player' ethos.
I quite like him as a person, seems pretty cheerful. Expect another poor season full of fuck ups and a move on within 12 months.

He let us down big time today, and got away with it.
I'm curious if you're about to jump to his defence again?

I still like him as a person, and loved the VAR celebration. But still think he will have a season full of fuck ups and will be moved on. Sounds like we already tried somewhat in the summer but failed.

Crazy Serge is an accident waiting to happen every time he takes the field. He has qualities and ability that suggests he could make it at a top club - but whatever it is, his mental game I suppose - lets him down time and time again.

Back
Top Bottom