Serge Aurier

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Seems a good fit for him to me. Well past their best, delusions of grandeur, attitude problem. He'd slide right in.

Also makes them look even more desperate. We literally fucked him off. They'll be our second reject team not unlike the spammers have been.

Do It GIF by Breaking Bad

You know for all the hate on Serge. I urge you all to watch the highlights of the Ireland Portugal game go to 73 mins and watch Doherty vs Silva. He literally is the worse footballer I have seen for generations. In this play its like a bloke from the crowd got call on and he'd spent the day drinking. If we get an injury to this Royal or Tanganga we are soooo screwed.

Here we go 3.23

Last edited:
If he goes through with this it’s actually worse than Sol IMO, just obviously stings a lot less cause he’s shit.
Not really. Judas was a Spurs youth player who the fans loved. He promised he was staying, then left on a free to cynically earn more money and honours with arch rivals.

To me Aurier's not much different to Adebayor in reverse. Just a run of the mill player looking for his next club. He's never pretended to be loyal or love Spurs.
Him being average does help, I agree (I don't think Aurier is shit, just erratic).

You know for all the hate on Serge. I urge you all to watch the highlights of the Ireland Portugal game go to 73 mins and watch Doherty vs Silva. He literally is the worse footballer I have seen for generations. In this play its like a bloke from the crowd got call on and he'd spent the day drinking. If we get an injury to this Royal or Tanganga we are soooo screwed.

Here we go 3.23

I think he's pretty shite but in fairness he put in a decent shift last night. Definitely one of his better performances. Not exactly high praise but it's the most praise he's ever gotten from me.
Silva's shot (and Portugal's in general) was fuckin shocking!

Here we go 3.23

He was actually also one of the best players on the pitch last night

Back
Top Bottom