Sheff Utd (H) 16/09 - 3PM - ANGE BALL IS BACK BABY

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The worst refereeing display I’ve ever seen, he allowed them to ruin the entire game and thank fuck we got the goals. Absolute coward of a referee, once he booked their keeper for handball he was never going to show him a second for time wasting. Afraid to do his job and lost control of the match completely.

We’ve just ruined everyone’s weekend.

hank420 joshallen420 GIF by Barstool Sports
They will be saying it’s rigged because of the 12 mins. :ange-lol:.
So Newcastle & United look fairly average. Woolwich & city I think are dead certs for top 5 . & I think liverpools very good attackers will get them top 5 & cover for some of their frailties.
So there is a real chance this season for us to get top 5. Injury to a CB & us also being a bit lightweight in attack (no Kane replacement) is the biggest worry. Then it’s also hard to predict because maybe a Brighton will sneak up there too.

What a fucking game.

We deserved that, the ref was c**t, Sheff the time wasting c**ts and not a single yellow card...

Fuck I am buzzing like a kid in a candy store...

COYS!!

Ange said we will stumble, Celtic fans said this would happen, Spurs fans booking The Priory…
The stumble shouldn't come against Sheff U tho!

With us playing with an extreme high press, and with a shaky defence, we are probably, and i say probably, in for a good hiding from one of the top teams!

We all know it COULD happen, and we all know it PROBABLY will happen! But it shouldn't happen against Sheff U!

What was about to be a bump today i don't think was down to the boys or Ange's system. But all down to the ref's, and whoever pays them!

Back
Top Bottom