Sheff Utd (H) 16/09 - 3PM - ANGE BALL IS BACK BABY

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Whoever is in charge of the league table page for bbc sports must be a Sheffield fan in denial as they have us marked up as losing that one
Oh that's just a freudian slip from yet another of the vast amount of petty bitch-ass haters we've come to attract over the years.

The worst refereeing display I’ve ever seen, he allowed them to ruin the entire game and thank fuck we got the goals. Absolute coward of a referee, once he booked their keeper for handball he was never going to show him a second for time wasting. Afraid to do his job and lost control of the match completely.
Not just a coward inept. How did they get the second drop ball when we were attacking (fact it's our fans means nothing).

Son is near the fk but he let's it go.... Player fouls him ref gives them a free kick and a yellow to a defender.

Not even sure what the rules are

I called it - 2 goals in overtime

Disgusted Steve Carell GIF

We haven't created very many good chances at all despite all the shots tbh.

Solomon still doesn't do enough for me, little flashes etc.

Madders still the man to make anything good happen and he's been a bit quieter today, Son anonymous.
I hear you! But i think this boy will come good, he will thrive in this system!

I think he already shows a lot more than Moura, Bergwijn etc.

He reminds me a LOT of Aaron Lennon, but with much better technique.

I like all this added time, it definitely favours the attacking team not the shithouse low block merchants.

Basically you keep playing until the more attacking team scores which is no bad thing.
Yeah in the past we would have lost 1-0 & they get away with it. I still like 30 mins each way & stop the clock every time the balls not in play.

Back
Top Bottom