Sheff Utd (H) 16/09 - 3PM - ANGE BALL IS BACK BABY

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I’m sorry but we can’t be loosing a game and the best we can do is bring on this dumb Rich rubbish. Maybe one of these days he’ll prove me wrong.
Martin Lawrence Lol GIF by Martin

With all honesty. Didn't understand Kulu staying on with Johnson coming on. Boy am I glad Ange is manager and not me. Kulu looked great in the middle and Johnson out wide. We are really on to something here. UP THE SPURS. Bring on the Wanderers

It really was incredible for Richy to get to that header, as he was surrounded by yellow shirts and he still caught that header so sweetly. So pleased for him :angehug:

With our options on the flanks and the ability to inject some very competent fresh legs (Kulu/Johnson and Solomon/Perisic), we will see chances late in the game as the other team tires.

Back
Top Bottom