Sheff Utd (H) 16/09 - 3PM - ANGE BALL IS BACK BABY

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Huge result. If Ange loses that game at hone to Sheffield Utd it takes the edge off the great start we’ve had to the season. I thought it was important we at least got a draw to maintain all the belief and momentum. A late win like this will stay with the players a long time and impact results in the next several games. Wonderful.

The ref was piss, 13 yellows, numerous just plain bad decisions, should have had a pen...he booked Maddison for holding his head in disbelief, mental, never seen anything like it in my life.

Can’t argue against the match outcome, but this was a farce of an officiating team’s performance. Couldn’t figure out what the hell they were doing with the cards and dropped balls through the match. Shambles.

Kane literally has the record for most headed goals in a single season. Which he got last year.
I feel like rich might have a similar amount of % of goals from headers as I fancy him with headers more than straight forward chances on the floor as he seems to look untidy with them. Just a wild take as I more remember rich rising to head home for Everton too. Rather than composed finishers on the floor. Or maybe I am trying to big up rich to cover for losing kane but it’s not happening 😞.
Wonder what he is like on pens! * Scored 7 & missed 1. That’s nearly kane level.

Ref spoilt the game for me, if he had grown a pair far earlier they wouldn't have wasted so much time which ironically helped them lose.
Spurs 2 v Anti Football 1
12 yellows and a red in a game that wasn't dirty , hang your head in shame Ref, you didn't have a clue today.

Absolutely awful game. Whatever Sheff failed to do to ruin it; the ref had the rest covered.

.........And then the good guys stepped up. YIDS!!!!

Don’t get carried a way. We do have a losers mentality with this lot in charge. Never win anything. Fancy a bet on us winning something this season? Thought not.
great to see you in such a good mood mate. I'm gonna forget about you immediately,, have some beers and enjoy my evening!

That dude in twitter “B.” who keeps saying we’ll be in a title race this season called Sheffield as one of our toughest opponents this year because of how they set up and how it matches up with our style. I’m starting to think that guy knows what he’s talking about when it comes to tactics.
A guy on Twatter who knows what he's talking about??!!
Confused Mark Wahlberg GIF by 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment

Back
Top Bottom