Sheff Utd (H) 16/09 - 3PM - ANGE BALL IS BACK BABY

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I'm honestly starting to not even think about them. They're a complete mess.

Popped into an Adidas store yesterday and saw a Casemiro shirt with CL badges and practically had an out of body experience - they'll probably be one of the most embarrassing English clubs in the Champions League this season for a good while.

Happy for them to make the knock outs in the CL as it will help open up the extra spot for next season.....

Save all their fail for the league games. :ange-pray:

great to see you in such a good mood mate. I'm gonna forget about you immediately,, have some beers and enjoy my evening!
Calm down grumpy. Enjoy your beers & evening without moaning about John all night to your mates if you can manage it. Very Wise not to take the bet!

You just know that Carl and his limp Johnson was poised over his keyboard until the 98th minute, still clinging on for a chance to gloat in the 100th.

Strangely he's nowhere to be seen now.

:ange-arms:
cbc cant see me GIF by Kim's Convenience

Have that you fucking time-wasting piss taking cunts. Would of been a disgrace of a team performance from United and the officials but we won so fuck them all. YIIIIIIIIIID ARRRRRRRMY!!!

Last edited:
That dude in twitter “B.” who keeps saying we’ll be in a title race this season called Sheffield as one of our toughest opponents this year because of how they set up and how it matches up with our style. I’m starting to think that guy knows what he’s talking about when it comes to tactics.
I wouldn’t get carried away & say we can finish above city yet. But yes it does make sense what he is saying about our favoured style of opposition. Woolwich & Liverpool won’t be defending like Sheffield United did with so many men back.

IMPORTANT CLUB NOTICE: MISSING CHILD Carl Johnson Carl Johnson

He was extremely vocal during the first 90 mins of the game and then very worryingly suddenly went missing during the celebrations, if anyone has any info on his whereabouts, please let us know!
Hope he gets deleted from this forum.

So fucking sick of reading the negative wank that flows from his mouth. He’s not even a Spurs fan. Fucking hates us.

The old man rang me on 90+7 talking like the game was over and we'd lost. I said hang on, we're still playing, then bang! Equaliser and, before we'd even finished celebrating that one, bang! The winner.

He's shellshocked, I'm buzzing.

If you could bottle Ange, you'd be arrested for selling euphorics!

Back
Top Bottom