Sheff Utd vs Yid Army FA Cup Wed 1 March 2023

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Embarrassing.

that's all folks profile GIF

Conte will be gone in summer. This has settled it. Had enough of his boredom.
Summer??? That´s to late, we can still barely save this season!

Get Poch in now, at least we will try to play football. 4-2-3-1 with some creative freedom. I just can´t stand this shit anymore.

And in the summer Lloris, Sanchez, Dier, Sessegnon, Tanganga, Moura, Lenglet, Lo Celso, Rodon, Winks, Ndombele needs to be out the door the day before the transfer window opens. If no one wants them, release them. They need to be gone, and replaced with actual footballers, if our scouting team can find any?

I´m sick and tired of seeing the same players bottle it over and over again, and no one in the club hierarchy seems to care, or are instructed that they are staying. It´s mind-boggling really

Last edited:
On the way back.

I'm numb to the losses now. Its not even worth getting worked up over.

The guys behind me said this has cupset written all over it. Cold, night up north on a midweek. Rotated team, you could tell they didn't fancy it.

All I will say now is we are screwed when Harry leaves. Richarlison isn't up to it. 60 million pounds for shit quality end product. He tries hard, runs, presses but for that money you have to expect better end product.

I also won't be disappointed if we don't play Perisic again. Definitely Sanchez too.

Numb is a good word. Honestly. How much love can you give something when you get so little back? We had to win this and I can’t believe I got myself excited and thought we had a genuine chance. This is ENIC FC and the players were just dreadful. All of them. So much effort from the fans to get up for this too. You could hear Spurs all around Sheffield city centre. Disgraceful performance and there should be consequences… but there won’t be.

Numb is a good word. Honestly. How much love can you give something when you get so little back? We had to win this and I can’t believe I got myself excited and thought we had a genuine chance. This is ENIC FC and the players were just dreadful. All of them. So much effort from the fans to get up for this too. You could hear Spurs all around Sheffield city centre. Disgraceful performance and there should be consequences… but there won’t be.
The worst thing is the predictability of it. I was getting texts today from mates who support other clubs saying this game has Spurs bottle job all over it. As much as i tried to say no, i sort of had a horrible, sinking feeling they were going to be right.

The worst thing is the predictability of it. I was getting texts today from mates who support other clubs saying this game has Spurs bottle job all over it. As much as i tried to say no, i sort of had a horrible, sinking feeling they were going to be right.

I think most people had a terrible feeling about it before it even began, but after 10 minutes it felt fully inevitable.

What I just don’t understand is how obvious It all felt, but it’s like the team didn’t. There was zero sense of urgency from the start and it looked like our strategy was to expend as little energy as possible and we would just naturally expect a win. With every minute that passed a win felt increasingly less likely.

The only good thing I can say we did is didn’t wait too late to make some needed subs, but other than that it was an expectedly complete let down.

What rubs me up the wrong way as well is that Son has been doing a lot of fashion campaigns this season off the pitch Calvin Klein, Burberry etc.

Now I know that a lot of footballers do this but you know who else did this and started to decline? Dele...

He did the EXACT same shit and it was around that time his football started falling apart as well, Son just doesn't seem like he has the same desire this season for me on the pitch, it's like he is going through the motions.

Maybe I am reading into it but I thought the same about Dele and look what happened there.
Dele´s decline started when he decided it was a good idea to bulk up on upper body muscles to impress the hoe´s

Back
Top Bottom