Sheffield United v Tottenham Hotspur - July 2nd - 6pm(UK)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Thought Ndombele was alright.

Vertonghen at LB vs Everton?

Kane put the ball in the net 4 times... so that's a positive....

He was ok. Some nice passes.

I think we’re just going to have to accept the fact that he doesn’t move very quickly off the ball.

His tactics and use of subs have been abysmal the last 3 games, in my view.

I even said before the game today that today will show us whether or not we've actually worked on our defensive shape or not and whether Man Utd were just poor offensively against us (barely created anything from open play) and West Ham are just shit.

Turns out Man Utd were just poor on the day and West Ham are just shit.

Lucas should NOT be starting games.
Sissoko isn't a central midfielder.
4231 hasn't worked in 3 years.

The mind boggles.

Sadly, it's likely we'll get Dele back in the line-up on Saturday and it wouldn't surprise me if Lucas starts again.
The subs have been abysmal.

If you earning 120000 pounds a week you have absolutely no right to give up because a referee is being an ass. You fight to the end. I accept we aren't the ref or commentator s favourites. Its what makes me support Spurs. They always had the balls to fight. Now we just lay down and bitch and moan. We supposed to be the 'Fighting Cock'. Today we were more like the 'Mopeing Chicken.'

When was the last time you witnessed someone “Fight to the end”? These footballers don’t exist anymore.

We've been failing to create chances all season.

We had Eriksen for half of it.

We're losing games because we have a poor defence which is highlighted even more by the fact we have a WEAK central midfield.

Once Dembele was done and left - so was Eriksen. I've not seen one player rely so heavily on another player since.

Hard to disagree but Dembele made all the players look better and all I would often hear is he doesn’t get enough assists or goals.

Only pluses were Kane getting on the score sheet and Ndombele getting some minutes into his legs.

Other than that it was a giant fart for 60 of the 90 minutes. We got unlucky in the first half but instead of coming out blazing looking for the equalizer, Mou takes off maybe our best player of the first 45 minutes at the 55 minute mark. Just awful service for Kane, nothing he could do today.

Wow...what a fucking disgrace that was..
I am honestly embarrassed right now, absolutely pathetic just like the rest of this season so far.
Mourinho is a joke too and doing as bad a job as poch, maybe worse...
Everyone commented when I said I didn't want to see anymore of this season before it came back...how about now ?

The sad fact is we are a mid table team. Compare our team of today to our last season of white hart lane.

Lloris vs lloris
Prime Walker vs shitbag aurier
Prime vertonghen and alderweireld, the best defence in the league vs dier and sanchez
Prime rose vs steady eddy davies
Monstrous wanyama vs bambi on ice sissoko
Powderpuff lo celso (I'm being harsh but he was shite today) vs the goat dembele
Eriksen vs lucas
Son vs son
Young alli scoring goals for fun valued at 100m plus vs alli who cant pass five yards with a shit Mexican tache
2016/17 best striker in the world 50 goals in a calendar year kane vs chubby broken ankle still decent kane.

We have gone backwards, our team is nowhere near top four level and we have no transfer budget. We are fucked.

Back
Top Bottom