Southampton Vs Tottenham - 28th Dec - 3pm KO (Live On Amazon Prime)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Obviously hopeful of a win really need to improve our away form and at least nick wins in winnable games like this one most of the good teams will manage that one way or the other .

But we don’t really dominate with 3/4/3 - we just get overrun in midfield. We did yesterday for the first 20 minutes. I think it hands possession and momentum to the other side.

I’d like to see us use the 3/5/2 in every game, regardless of opposition.

You might like us to, but we won't.

Saints have only lost one game at home this season. This will be a formidable trip, Ward-Prowse's set pieces are ridiculous.

I can see Conte playing the same side as today (with the exception of Davies). Our mini-break because of Covid means the legs should still be good.
Thanks for the reminder. Every time a load of posters start counting the game as a win or start talking about improving our GD before the game we come unstuck.
However no way we play the same XI or even same 10.
Coach Conte made 6 changes Liverpool to WHU and 3 changes WHU to CP
He will swap the wing backs for sure and probs Bergs for Lucas.

Saints have only lost one game at home this season. This will be a formidable trip, Ward-Prowse's set pieces are ridiculous.

I can see Conte playing the same side as today (with the exception of Davies). Our mini-break because of Covid means the legs should still be good.
Is this really true?!

very curious about tomorrow line-up
in a way we need some rotations, in the other we need continuity
maybe 3-4 players changed could be a fair compromise
(ben davies for reguilon, doherty for royal, bergwjin for son, ndombelè for PEH?)

This is actually a huge opportunity, the goons game is off and they play city next on NYD.

Two wins at saints and Watford and if they lose to city we’re level on points with TWO games in hand.

It's just not working out for him here, is it?
They call me Mr. Glass
Samuel L Jackson Glass Movie GIF by Glass

Back
Top Bottom