Southampton Vs Tottenham - 28th Dec - 3pm KO (Live On Amazon Prime)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Winks ended up hiding before the red card. The extra man obviously helped him so I think Conte will stuck with him. Reggie must go though.

Surely we should consider switching to a back 4?

Take off Reguillon and bring on Moura.

Emerson-Dier-Sanchez-Davies
Hojberg-Winks-Alli
Moura----Kane------Son
100%!
I said in CP gane do we need 5 at the back plus skipp and peh v 10?
Take off reg as he has been shite and looking for a red.
Go back 4 bring on Lucas for reg. take off peh and dele for skipp and ndombele.
If we were a good passing team we would thrash them but we are useless. No way that 11 will create a chance against 9 men behind the ball.
Also we start off slow again which conte said we did v palace, Leeds and Norwich all teams in bottom half and struggling. Yet we play like they are prime barca or city.
Conte for all the praise he has got his won the games expected to win and some of those were a struggle and hard watch. Needs to let the handbrake off. Hopefully we have learnt from palace game about playing v 10 men. We can’t just stroll around passing the ball sideways. Need to move with pace and urgency.

Having to watch this with no sound because Glenn and this other prick are both absolutely doing my nut in.
You calling Glenn a 'prick'?

200.gif

Similar to Palace game. They came out matched up well for the first 20 min or so but we broke through. I think Bergwijn is in good form and should be played in early 2nd half but not sure who to sub with

You don't mess about with a team that was that dominant and certainly don't bench the best player of the game and we paid for that with a poor first half. Time to put that right now do it early get the game won. It will be a difficult 2nd they'll sit back and counter so tempo and urgency are key here.

Some of you lot need to look up Maddison’s anti Tottenham priors. He’s never coming here. He almost left Leicester this summer to go to eighth place Woolwich. Dyed in the wool Gooner.

The Southampton fella got booked for constantly kicking Alli. They keep twatting on how the first yellow is not a booking. How thick are these buggers on TV? I hope we fucking smash them. Oh and Hoddle is a fucking dildo, there I’ve said it, how’s a Spurs legend chat so much Shiite about us??

Back
Top Bottom