Southampton Vs Tottenham - 3pm New Year's Day.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Remember when it was fun to watch.
I am not a melter,but it's not enjoyable that much anymore. When we do get a result,it seems more luck than judgement(Burnley aside).The cohesion we had a few years ago has gone.

Can't remember when I last watched a full match on TV. Not only are we Turbo gash it is mind numbingly boring.

Liverpool at home next.....fuck me.

Forget CL (and possibly Europe altogether)

We're, clearly, in transition and Jose will need a proper window and pre-season to make an imprint.

What we actually end up with is anyone's guess, though, as it seems there's no specific style he's gunning for, right now.

My advice to people - to avert a mental breakdown - is to ditch all expectations in the league/CL.

Jose should put special focus on FA Cup.

One thing is quite clear. With Levy and ENIC as our owners, we'll stay mediocre. They did their money grubbing business with the new stadium because that was more important than buying talent. They are only interested in building an empire. They have no real interest in either Spurs or football. We need a real football fan to come in as a buyer. Without one, we are going to languish mid table at best. This is a pivotal time for Spurs. I don't see a way back at the moment. And my other concern is how long are our best players going to stay if we continue like this? Offers will come in for Kane, Son.....and our wonderful chairman will sell because he prefers money to fine football.
This is a sad day.

New year new attitude🤷‍♂️.....it’s around this time last year it started to go downhill for Pochettino, so it would be great to put a really good 2nd half of the season run together, including smashing Liverpool in the coming weeks, I have a feeling Jose will really go for the FA cup as well as the CL, and there is no reason we can’t finish 2nd (all be it about 25pts behind VAR/Liverpool) if we really take this serious.....

Lay down the challenge Jose and let’s see what these guys have got!!
Can you imagine if we finish 2nd? We would still get abused for bottling the league against Liverpool! :mourfacepalm:

Foyth?? Juan foyth? Say what you want about Aurier being brain dead but it's not even comparable to Foyth.
Foyth the guy who gave out 2 penalties in 1 game and does at least 1 catastophic mistake every match Yup that foyth. We really need him in CB, RB and DM. Just put him in anywhere..Some people's obsession to shoehorn this guy into the team is baffling. Someone actually blamed Ndombele for not covering Foyths fuckup against norwich. Its fucking mental.

New years is only just over 5 hours away here in Sydney.

Lets start the new decade with a win please. Pretty, ugly I care not.

Enjoy the new years celebrations, stay safe, and see you all next year !!!

:mourthumb:

2019 on the whole was arse. Let’s start this one with a win and a new attitude, and was that bad 2019 taste can go.

Back
Top Bottom