Southampton vs Tottenham - Sun 20th Sept at 12noon.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

SpiderSpurs

Supporter
🪃🦘 Bonza!! 🦘🪃
The league assault continues!

Dancing-Spurs.gif
Dancing-Spurs.gif
Dancing-Spurs.gif
Dancing-Spurs.gif

COYS!!

Last edited:
Lloris
Doherty-- Sanchez --Toby -- Reguilon
Winks -- Ndombele
Alli
Bergjwin -- Kane -- Son
Gio played the full 90 after no pre-season, think we have to go easy with him.
Is Ndombele fit enough to start yet?
A reaction from angry Alli?
Reguilon hat trick?

Ndombele wont start.
Reguillon won't have been registered in time.
Bale won't have been registered in time.
Lucas and Winks will be back in the team.
Dier will continue to stink up the joint.

Lloris
Doherty - Alderwiereld - Dier - Davies
Winks - Hojbjerg
Lucas - Lo Celso - Son
Kane
1-1

Easiest win all year. Southampton are shocking, shocking, shocking. They were destroyed by Brentford yesterday and aside from Ings, they have legitimately 0 good players.

I think Bale and Reguilon need to be registered by midday tomorrow, and even then I think they’ll be left out due to no training and match fitness.

Lloris
Doherty - Sanchez - Alderweirled - Davies
Hojbjerg - Lo Celso
Lucas - Dele - Son
Kane​

Tonight was like playing Burnley on Steroids , this will be a different game , I think our charge to the title starts here ,
1-0 Jose masterclass

Easiest win all year. Southampton are shocking, shocking, shocking. They were destroyed by Brentford yesterday and aside from Ings, they have legitimately 0 good players.

Wonder what happened to them? They seemed to have finished the season strongly in July and even beat Citeh. Did the loss of PEH really hurt them... :sonhmm:

Feels like 1-1. Somehow a lot of the players look like they’re still in preseason form despite not having that much time off. Might need another week or two to show up.

Back
Top Bottom