Southampton vs Tottenham - Sun 20th Sept at 12noon.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Oh no someone is using foul language on the board! I must step in and defend the honor of the board while totally ignoring a serial bully who regularly threatens people with violence! And you call me a snowflake!! LOL!
No mate..it wasn't the foul language...it was the choice of foul language. Learn to read.

If we signed Ings, we could play a front four of the below.

Ings as the striker, Kane as the ten, Bale on the right and Son on the left

HELLO ALL YOU FUCKING MELT CUNTS

HELLO IS THIS STILL SHITE?
ARE THE TACTICS OK FOR YOU??

CUNTS

It just struck me what Sammy might look like on this sunny Sunday afternoon.
I’ve seen rage like this down Stevenage High Street many a time

xNnAYQB43b_eaKkQY-dOFSlwcgnGjgoQANX_3kdoDumcIp0PSBpNTdUtywXC-hWrhUsbdDSN1kdFxX8w-QeIeImHVEKfkcElB8ZDnPL11j2zRFxio6zmfIRwibqWpB24lTK04cwMkhcny3CaS7nwrDqImv2x_RI8sLGDCTAJN2o

+

f720477359554fb392955a26b66191f2.jpg

:dembelelol::dembelelol::dembelelol::dembelelol::dembelelol:

This is the shittest battering I can remember us giving a team.

MF and defence has been pure garbage.

But if you're clinical int he final third, you can still get it done.

I don't know how but Soton totally fell apart just before the end of the first half.

The ndomb for glc sub wasn't even a complete diaaster. Ah well get some right, some wrong. Weird game this is...

If we signed Ings, we could play a front four of the below.

Ings as the striker, Kane as the ten, Bale on the right and Son on the left

Ings would be perfect. That guy has really turned is career around. I can respect a football player who does that.

Back
Top Bottom