Spam vs Thee Mighty Tottenham Hotspur

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

So weird. Thing is, this sort of thing appears to be consistent from West Ham fans and their players, so I am starting to realize that they actually genuinely think this. They've convinced themselves there is this level of rivalry that is actually very one sided. How weird is that?

As well as Woolwich and Chelsea, I'd say that there are several other fixtures that have far more of a proper feel of rivalry about them than this one. Against Liverpool certainly, and I'd say City too since they got big because we have competed a lot of those years for CL places. After that, maybe West Ham. Maybe.

This shitstain of a club have never been our rivals any more than Leicester have

Pikey inbred cunts
:carrollwtf:

Jesus It's been a while since I've watched "build up" to a game...

is it always an hour?! Tedious as fuck. when every we kick off at 12:30 on sat I wake up 10 mins before kick off.

I always find it funny when West Ham talk about us as there biggest fixture. To us they are irrelevant, as a club they have never been near our level of statue or pedigree no matter how much they argue. I still remember them as a up and down club.

They are all crawling from under their stones tonight. Down the pub early to make sure I got a seat right in front of the telly (cos I'm a grumpy old fucker)
First mug I see on telly is that fucking cunt Pardew. Now Henry. Jesus Christ it's proper cunts assembly on sky. Oh & Redknapp to complete the unholy trinity of cunts. A nice unbiased panel.
And a shit load of hammers in the pub. Thank God I've brought the missus mother (aged 86, loves football even though she's never really watched it in her life apart from Raith Rovers about 70 years ago) cos as riddled with Alzheimer's as she is, she'd see half this lot off.
She's had a bet. 4-0 Spurs. Harry "whatsisname" to score first. It was like trying to talk to the pirate off AFTV when I asked her for first scorer for her bet.

Anyway, I'm on the beers good time now & looking forward to giving this bunch of cunts some grief in due course. Anything less than a handsome win & me & the missus' mum will kick off. She's already had 2 Malibu & lemonades & is getting feisty.

:carrollwtf:
I went to school across the railway line from Starks Park back in the Tony Rougier/Bayern Munich era. Is she a mad Fifer? Sounds like a good old dear
COYS

I went to school across the railway line from Starks Park back in the Tony Rougier/Bayern Munich era. Is she a mad Fifer? Sounds like a good old dear
COYS

The kingdom of Fife

My Uncle lives in Glenrothes

Bert the dart as he's known!
:clintonohshit:

Back
Top Bottom