Sporting (H) - UCL - 26/10, 8pm

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Rotation is key, our squad is very tight at the moment.

Lloris

Doherty
Sanchez
Dier
Davies
Perisic

Skipp
Bentancur

Moura
Kane
Son

Never rains at Spurs, it only pours. After all this time the mental weakness remains, one poor result and morale plummets, the all too familiar death spiral of our form...

Every single time we are playing badly but grinding out results I see the same old shit about how the performances will come eventually, yet more often than not what actually happens is the results tail off to fall in line with the dreadful football we're playing.

We need to fucking change things up big time, because this garbage tactic of allowing any and all opposition to definitely attack over and over, hoping that we can maybe get the ball and catch them out on the break, is misfiring catastrophically.

I think we lack a proper CAM. Kane is the closest we have.

Lloris
Royal - Romero - Lenglet - Davies
Hojbjerg - Bentancur
Deki - Kane - Son
Richarlison
---------PEH-----biss------bent
------------kulu------kane
---------------rich/son-----------

that could work with biss being actual box to box. kane and kulu both in the hole. youd actually see some decent football then instead of watching everything go through incompetent wingbacks.

There I was. Reconciled to the past two defeats. Enjoying a takeaway and a film. Then some cunt has to remind me I’ll be back at WHL in a couple of days. You cold hearted bastards.

:contebored:

general election uk GIF by BBC

Hopefully, Europe will be different, but 10/90 possession isn’t going to be pretty :contefacepalm:

We have 3 left backs and 4 centre backs, granted only two of them are any good but we do have them.
Who? Davies is poor at LB, compared to LCB. I’m not sure Sess is a LB, possibly. Dier can’t play in a pair….

Royal Romero Lenglet Sess? Looks pretty flakey to me but it would allow a more attacking front six

Skipp Benta
Lucas gill
Son Kane

1 Plenty of centre backs
2 Two sub par wing backs
3. Midfield packed with endeavour
4 Two out of form strikers
5 Sit back and hope for something to happen
6 Throw in a couple of defensive howlers.

That should do it.

[FORMATION=4141,Lloris, Emerson, Dier, Llenglet, Davies, Skipp, Doherty, Bissouma, Bentancur, Perisic, Kane][/FORMATION]

Maybe Sess for Perisic if we're feeling frisky...

Back
Top Bottom