Spurs match day vlogger

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

And so it begins... TottenhamFanTV... The day i dreaded...

Ugly Aguero, though

ZVqp7ac.png
As it goes there are similarities, he's growing a DT double chin smotherer

I think there is ASD in his behaviour, not something to be mocked but hardly a surprise when he puts himself out on the world wide web for all to see amongst football rivals. Part of this condition is a lack of awareness and finding it difficult to understand other peoples emotions and feelings.

Personally I would probably at least try to have a word with him should he ever be in front of me - but only because it would ruin the game to have his camera in my face, and I have no desire whatsoever to be in the backdrop of a viral shit show.
Why not just study for a degree and become a sports commentator? It's like a trend now, everyone's trying to be a YouTuber ad tool

I went to see Louis CK a couple of years back and he made a great joke about the same thing. Parents going to see their kids first school play and all standing there looking at them through iPads recording it .
Like you're there but you may as well not be as you're missing it all, not taking it in, too focused on getting a great shot. What's the fucking point.
He also mocked the big screen . Why watch the screen at a live show, you may as well watch it on TV.

I was right behind Harry Kanes penalty on Saturday. One bloke nudges his mate and tells him to get his camera out... he does. Then the bloke get out his own phone. Then the next person along looks at the two of them and decides he needs to do the same thing. So there I was behind 3 fully grown men all filming the same view. Tragic.

A STH right next to me had obviously Stubhubbed his ticket and I had some cunt from Eastern Europe filming himself all match with his little Bluetooth camera, uploading it online at the same time. It was possibly the most annoying thing I've encountered at a game apart from the moany cunts behind me who complain when Son does something good 'cos "Poch will only go and play him next week". AMF.

I think there is ASD in his behaviour, not something to be mocked but hardly a surprise when he puts himself out on the world wide web for all to see amongst football rivals. Part of this condition is a lack of awareness and finding it difficult to understand other peoples emotions and feelings.

Personally I would probably at least try to have a word with him should he ever be in front of me - but only because it would ruin the game to have his camera in my face, and I have no desire whatsoever to be in the backdrop of a viral shit show.
He may well be ASD...
and I feel for the fucker if he is...

But what's everyone else's excuse? (By 'Everyone else, I mean Everyone Else with a camera phone, filming themselves at matches... not just EVERYONE ELSE AT THE MATCH... you realised that, right?)

There is an interesting point here, on a similar subject - the live video thing is an invasion of privacy.

In my line of work I've been sorting out body worn cameras for some staff. The bottom line is you can't turn these on unless you're witnessing a crime or something justifiable (such as an injury, or someone making a threat to you). The recording device cannot be left on all the time, that's a serious breach of privacy, even in public. So when you use the camera, because it records other people's voices that's considered a misuse of the equipment. The same is true of police or anyone who wears a body cam.

The problem with these selfie video cams is that they are recording other people's conversations, some of them might be nothing serious, some could be very personal, the thing is, either way, you haven't given anyone the permission to record that. With that in mind, there is probably justification for the clubs to clamp down and say that no video footage can be taken inside the stadium, even if it isn't facing the pitch because of the potential invasion of privacy.

He may well be ASD...
and I feel for the fucker if he is...

But what's everyone else's excuse? (By 'Everyone else, I mean Everyone Else with a camera phone, filming themselves at matches... not just EVERYONE ELSE AT THE MATCH... you realised that, right?)
Where do you buy your speed? It sounds like good shit.

I went to see Louis CK a couple of years back and he made a great joke about the same thing. Parents going to see their kids first school play and all standing there looking at them through iPads recording it .
Like you're there but you may as well not be as you're missing it all, not taking it in, too focused on getting a great shot. What's the fucking point.
He also mocked the big screen . Why watch the screen at a live show, you may as well watch it on TV.

SuperBowl last night and my biggest take away was when Brady turned it around and won the game for Patriots the camera showed his wife the beautiful Gisele in the crowd filming herself celebrate, she is my age 36 years old

So sad, there are a million people watching you celebrate on TV anyway why reach for camera on phone? Why? Just enjoy it

People are that insecure. Some of my friends or acquaintances always snapchatting what they do all day or putting it on facebook. I don't understand the need to share it with random people. Makes them feel better about themselves I suppose.

People are that insecure. Some of my friends or acquaintances always snapchatting what they do all day or putting it on facebook. I don't understand the need to share it with random people. Makes them feel better about themselves I suppose.
Look at me! Look at me! Look at me! Look at what I'm thinking!

I swear, I want to strangle some of them.

I put everything I do on Facebook but not because I'm insecure, it's just my life is so much better than everyone else's...

Fuck it, I'll go against the grain. I hate it.

This narcissism shouldn't be encouraged. This is why this culture breeds self obsessed cockwombles.

Just like dickheads that film concerts, gigs, raves on their phone. Live in the fucking moment and watch the game/band/speaker.

Anyone that knows me here knows I'm not particularly shy and retiring. I was at a gig once with my daughter who is quite short standing one row back from the stage. The two fellas in front of us right next to the stage both had their arms in the air filming the gig. She complained to me that they were blocking her view. A friendly tap on the shoulders and a gentle suggestion to 'put your fucking arms down' did the trick. Unobstructed view thereafter.

Diplomacy is my middle name.

It would be a bit simpler if the stadium issued verbal warnings, that any videos made at the ground contravened Barclay's copyrights and that anyone seen doing it would be summarily ejected from the stadium.

Fuck it, I'll go against the grain. I hate it.

This narcissism shouldn't be encouraged. This is why this culture breeds self obsessed cockwombles.

Just like dickheads that film concerts, gigs, raves on their phone. Live in the fucking moment and watch the game/band/speaker.

Spot on.

I have Facebook and Instagram. I use the latter to ' police' my kids profiles. It is really disturbing how self obsessed some people are, probably taking seven or eight attempts to get the perfect shot before posting. Facebook is great for keeping in touch with people and family and if someone has been somewhere great or had a ' life event' then it's great, but most of it is banal posting to get attention, it's even got a ' go live' option........ Cringeworthy.!

I don't post on Facebook anymore, not just because it's ultimately pointless but because I am a boring tit

Spot on.

I have Facebook and Instagram. I use the latter to ' police' my kids profiles. It is really disturbing how self obsessed some people are, probably taking seven or eight attempts to get the perfect shot before posting. Facebook is great for keeping in touch with people and family and if someone has been somewhere great or had a ' life event' then it's great, but most of it is banal posting to get attention, it's even got a ' go live' option........ Cringeworthy.!

I don't post on Facebook anymore, not just because it's ultimately pointless but because I am a boring tit
Ditched it years ago. Only so many babies, dinners and gym knobs I can tolerate. I do miss the pics of stuff like Glastonbury etc. that generally get uploaded on there but it's a small price to pay. Use Twitter for news and that's about it.

I was born in the wrong era.

Ditched it years ago. Only so many babies, dinners and gym knobs I can tolerate. I do miss the pics of stuff like Glastonbury etc. that generally get uploaded on there but it's a small price to pay. Use Twitter for news and that's about it.

I was born in the wrong era.

LOL wait until you turn into a baby bore. Or it's a case of all your friends are growing up. :dierpochhug:

Facebook seems to be littered with trash these days. Use it manly to stay in touch with friends and family who are a bit further away. Would never use the Go Live function as no one needs to know what I am up to at that exact moment I should be enjoying myself.

Much prefer Twitter, although that in itself opens up to even more moronic types.

I ditched facebook long ago all the pictures of people's dinner followed by captions like "nom nom nom" were to much to bare where the fuck did nom nom nom even come from ?

Some of the females I'm my family are facebook addicts we will literally be sitting around doing not alot together watching TV etc not bad time but nothing to get excited about and you get home read your email and are alerted you've been tagged on FB when you look at the pics it looks like you were having the time of your lives, my sister in law in particularly is always trying to paint a perfect picture of her life on FB but in reality is as dull as dishwater.

I ditched facebook long ago all the pictures of people's dinner followed by captions like "nom nom nom" were to much to bare
There's a stock reply you can use for any photos of food on Facetwat;
Whilst you're taking a photo to prove to the world you can cook... your food's going cold!

where the fuck did nom nom nom even come from ?
It comes from the noise the mouth makes when in the act of chewing... oh, you meant hypothetically!

....when you look at the pics it looks like you were having the time of your lives, my sister in law in particularly is always trying to paint a perfect picture of her life on FB but in reality is as dull as dishwater.

You raise a very interesting point about modern society... and it's this:
Is it DISHWATER or DITCHWATER???
I never did really know!

https://www.waywordradio.org/dull-as-dishwater/

Back
Top Bottom