Spurs Questions of the Day/Week - Trivia Awesomeness etc..

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Re: Spurs Questions of the Day/Week - Trivia Awesomeness etc

Blanchflower said:
zin said:
Dannyboy said:
Sheringham to United and Keane to Liverpool

Not Teddy. Keane yes.

Nick Barmby

Nick Barmby was for 5.25m. I'm gonna end this question. The answer I had was Gazza for 5.5m but he left in May 1992. Not quite the 1992/93 premier league season so let's leave it at that.

1) Name these current and former Spurs players.

d)
QT2i6.jpg

5) Name the 5 players during the Premier League era who were bought but only lasted half a season or less at Spurs.

6) Name the 11 English managers which have won a major European club trophy.
Paisley, Clough, Nicholson, Robson, Barton, Sexton, Mercer, Greenwood, Burkinshaw + 2 more

Not Pardew (think he was a trial?)

Sanchez lasted a whole season, Beasant and Rasiak are correct.

Kendall and Fagan are the missing two, well done.

1) Name these current and former Spurs players.

d)
QT2i6.jpg

5) Name the 5 6 players during the Premier League era who were bought but only lasted half a season or less at Spurs.
Beasant, Rasiak, Chimbonda + 3 more

Zamora and Klinsmann yes. Berti survived 11 months, 2 half seasons effectively (Jan 98 to Dec 98). The last person I'm looking for held an Italian passport as well.

Back
Top Bottom