Spurs star feels Tottenham boss and fans may be losing faith

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Re: Spurs star feels Tottenham boss and fans may be losing f

Sick and tired of all the talk from players, what they're going to do, need to do, blah, blah, fucking blah.

Time for talk is over. Please kindly shut the hell up and do your talking on the pitch. But at least I feel that Parker genuinely cares, played his fucking heart out yesterday.

emperor said:
Sick and tired of all the talk from players, what they're going to do, need to do, blah, blah, fucking blah.

Time for talk is over. Please kindly shut the hell up and do your talking on the pitch. But at least I feel that Parker genuinely cares, played his fucking heart out yesterday.

Couldn't agree more. Twitter is usually full of first teamer comments post shit result. Not a peep after yesterday maybe they are finally learning

We need more like Parker - easy to say I know but he fucking left his ankles out there yesterday.

Redknapp has said he's "got to find a team with the nerve, willpower and desire to get 4th spot"

Cant help but wonder if that is a little dig at some of the players?

emperor said:

Agree 1000%

Dru said:
We need more like Parker - easy to say I know but he fucking left his ankles out there yesterday.

Redknapp has said he's "got to find a team with the nerve, willpower and desire to get 4th spot"

Cant help but wonder if that is a little dig at some of the players?

If thats the case I'm taking my boots to Loftus Road on Saturday.

I'm happy to hear from Parker, it's when Jermain Defoe or, well usually Jermain Defoe starts gobbing off that I can't be fucked to listen.

Also, why has taken until now for this to be the situation? Why not four weeks ago?

Dannyboy said:
I'm happy to hear from Parker, it's when Jermain Defoe or, well usually Jermain Defoe starts gobbing off that I can't be fucked to listen.

Also, why has taken until now for this to be the situation? Why not four weeks ago?

Because although we could all see it, they couldn't. In their eyes the Woolwich game was a blip, Man U was Man U, Norwich was worrying but hey we'll redeem ourselves against Chelsea in the cup...

...oh fuck. Actually we might have a problem here... :harryfacepalm:

Love Scotty, but "aim for 4th"?- dangerous game, fail and you miss out altogether. Aim for fucking third until its out of the question. Fucking batlle for it ffs.

if they think 3rd is out of the question, thay may as well not bother.

I may be missing the context, of course.

Right, here's an idea Scotty. Get into the changing room and boss these apathetic cunts around. I don't care if the whole fucking lot of them leave the club in the summer. Just as long as while they are here they put a bit of pride into playing the fucking game.

Honest question... who does everyone hate more today?

- the weak minded Spurs players with a victim mentality and inferiority complex that allows wrong decisions to get to them?
- Harry; who probably 'didn't see it coming' and 'loves the way we play' and who insists we've 'never had it so good'
- Martin Atkinson; who's clearly looking after himself, and making sure his kids go through college with all the 'additional' money he'll be getting this morning...
- Chelsea/Sky 4 Clubs; who ensure that people LIKE Martin Atkinson get to send their kids through college...
- The Media/English Football in general; who can't WAIT to see Harry installed as England manager, and if our season has fallen apart as a direct result, fuck 'em, they're only soppy Yids...
- or just the racist, anti-Semitic, minute's silence-ruining Chelsea FANS who this morning have been 'rewarded' with an FA Cup Final to look forward to, to justify their disgusting, vile brand of support... proving beyond doubt that the bad guy ALWAYS wins... teach it to your kids!

The list goes on, but honestly, I can't be arsed... oh, talking of which, one last 'blame monger' DAVID DEIN for starting all this by shitting in our Lasagne in the first place... we haven't been quite right since that dark dark day!

I fucking HATE what modern-day football has become... win-at all costs... pay-cheat-rape your way to victory... football only rewards those who deserve it least...

this fucking despicable c u n t r y has had it... the Mayans called it... we're fucking doomed at this rate, the Anti-Christ is amongst us, and loving every fucking minute! See you all on December 21st!!

"Probably even our own fans, and probably even our own manager, are doubting us and this is the time when we need to stand up and be counted."

If thats true, then things don't look great do they? Instead of Harry doubting the players, maybe he should get out of his chair and motivate them.

Its a mystery, because we dont look abysmal...I mean, did yesterday's performance really warrant a 5-1 hammering??

The players talk alot about keeping the belief, but they must be mentally drained by this slump. Nothing is going right, and until they do "put their finger on it", nothing can improve.

You've got 5 days to work it out Scotty.

1882 said:
this fucking despicable c u n t r y has had it... the Mayans called it... we're fucking doomed at this rate, the Anti-Christ is amongst us, and loving every fucking minute! See you all on December 21st!!
well the positive to all this is if you are one of the people who believe the mayans were right and the world will end this year...wait for it... you can stop wearing a condom...

Fuck the lot of them... if they want to spout that 'Spurs Monthly' bollocks about looking forward to the next game and picking themselves us, and making amends... then FUCKING SHOW IT NEXT SATURDAY AND RAPE QPR... send them down, I don;t give a fuck.... after all, no one gives a fuck about us apart from our fans apparently...

yesterday has changed me... supporting your team is no longer the pre-requisite... being a racist, neo-nazi piece of white trash scum who jeers through a minute's silence... safe in the knowledge your filthy rich corrupt Jew-with-no-conscience owner is funding such filth is what gets you results... SO HEAR THIS...

I HOPE THAT EVERY FUCKING CHELSEA SCUM FAN (and I know it wasn't all of them, but for the ones who did) WHO DECIDED TO JEER THE MINUTE'S SILENCE, OR HISS AT WEMBLEY PARK STATION WHEN THEY SAW ANY SPURS FAN, LIVES A LONG AND HEALTHY LIFE, AND HAS BOTH THEIR PARENTS, AND NEVER HAS TO SUFFER THE PAIN OF LOSING ANYONE DEAR TO THEM... 'COS THE MOMENT SOMEONE CLOSE TO THEM GETS ILL, OR GOD FORBID DIES... I HOPE AND PRAY THEY TAKE A LONG GOOD HARD LOOK AT THEMSELVES, AND THEIR DISGUSTING C U N T FILTH BEHAVIOUR YESTERDAY, AND WONDER WHY SUCH MISFORTUNE HAS BEFALLEN THEM... YOU REAP WHAT YOU SEW C U N T S...
...but I guess in the filthy corrupt World we live in, where the victim is the loser, and the bad guy is the winner, that they'll be fine, and will enjoy the Cup Final, and live to the ripe old age of 103, and live to see their Parents become Grand-Parents, and everything is rosy in the rich, racist corrupt filthy World of the Chelsea fan... well some of us don't have your luck, or your dirty Russian Mafia Oil money... so enjoy your good fortune before you FUCK OFF AND DIE... I fucking mean it!

(EDIT: I think I may have issues that need to be dealt with elsewhere!!)

1882 your posts always make me smile.

YOU SEEM SO ANGRY ALL THE FUCKING TIME

ITS AWESOME!

"It’s five games. We can’t sit in front of videos and work out exactly where we’re going wrong."

Er... yeah you can. Might be a good idea, in fact.

Back
Top Bottom