Spurs star feels Tottenham boss and fans may be losing faith

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Re: Spurs star feels Tottenham boss and fans may be losing f

Levy should just sack Redknapp and appoint Parker as player-manager for the last few games. Surely he can't do worse than old twitchface.

Mostly I don't like Redknapp.

The decision to revert to 4-4-2 at 2-1 relieved us of any opportunity to win, gave Chelsea added possession and time and was as clear a white flag as any tactical move I have seen from a Spurs manager.

Blanchflower said:
Dru said:
1882 your posts always make me smile.

YOU SEEM SO ANGRY ALL THE FUCKING TIME

ITS AWESOME!

I WAS just ABOUT to POST the SAME thing!!! LOL

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!! FUCKTHELOTOFYOU!!

believe it or not, I'm a rationale, right minded individual who loves kittens, puppies and the countryside!! Other than that, I guess some of my posts do contain a certain 'angry funk'!!! but honestly, I'm over it now... PROMISE!

...besides, I 'outed' myself yesterday during the biblical sleet shower at The Green Man... someone close to me now knows my true identity... so I have to mind my 'p's and 'q's and watch what level of spleen I vent!

durbanspur said:
1882 said:
this fucking despicable c u n t r y has had it... the Mayans called it... we're fucking doomed at this rate, the Anti-Christ is amongst us, and loving every fucking minute! See you all on December 21st!!
well the positive to all this is if you are one of the people who believe the mayans were right and the world will end this year...wait for it... you can stop wearing a condom...

The Mayans didn't account for leap years. We're already dead. Not as bad as I expected actually.

Dru said:

ITS AWESOME!

Every time I click 'view new posts' and see that 1882 has posted a comment that is the thread I will choose.

"corrupt Jew with-no-conscience" on a Spurs forum is on par with my "Where was the YID ARMY for Christ's sake?" comment.

1882 said:
Fuck the lot of them... if they want to spout that 'Spurs Monthly' bollocks about looking forward to the next game and picking themselves us, and making amends... then FUCKING SHOW IT NEXT SATURDAY AND RAPE QPR... send them down, I don;t give a fuck.... after all, no one gives a fuck about us apart from our fans apparently...

yesterday has changed me... supporting your team is no longer the pre-requisite... being a racist, neo-nazi piece of white trash scum who jeers through a minute's silence... safe in the knowledge your filthy rich corrupt Jew-with-no-conscience owner is funding such filth is what gets you results... SO HEAR THIS...

I HOPE THAT EVERY FUCKING CHELSEA SCUM FAN (and I know it wasn't all of them, but for the ones who did) WHO DECIDED TO JEER THE MINUTE'S SILENCE, OR HISS AT WEMBLEY PARK STATION WHEN THEY SAW ANY SPURS FAN, LIVES A LONG AND HEALTHY LIFE, AND HAS BOTH THEIR PARENTS, AND NEVER HAS TO SUFFER THE PAIN OF LOSING ANYONE DEAR TO THEM... 'COS THE MOMENT SOMEONE CLOSE TO THEM GETS ILL, OR GOD FORBID DIES... I HOPE AND PRAY THEY TAKE A LONG GOOD HARD LOOK AT THEMSELVES, AND THEIR DISGUSTING C U N T FILTH BEHAVIOUR YESTERDAY, AND WONDER WHY SUCH MISFORTUNE HAS BEFALLEN THEM... YOU REAP WHAT YOU SEW C U N T S...
...but I guess in the filthy corrupt World we live in, where the victim is the loser, and the bad guy is the winner, that they'll be fine, and will enjoy the Cup Final, and live to the ripe old age of 103, and live to see their Parents become Grand-Parents, and everything is rosy in the rich, racist corrupt filthy World of the Chelsea fan... well some of us don't have your luck, or your dirty Russian Mafia Oil money... so enjoy your good fortune before you FUCK OFF AND DIE... I fucking mean it!

(EDIT: I think I may have issues that need to be dealt with elsewhere!!)

I love you, you save me a lot of typing.

docomospur said:
Levy should just sack Redknapp and appoint Parker as player-manager for the last few games. Surely he can't do worse than old twitchface.

That's for sure. We already know our best lineup is the one we played in the semifinal with the addition of Friedel. The subs are pretty obvious. Apparently Harry only tells the team to go out, have fun, and give it a go.

Dru said:

ITS AWESOME!

That's what working in Kids' telly gets you... messes with your mind!

1882 said:
Dru said:

ITS AWESOME!

Please tell me you really do work in kids TV.

An insanely angry Spurs fan hidden behind the veneer of a smiling cheerful TV host just makes me chuckle.

Burko said:
1882 said:
Dru said:

ITS AWESOME!

Please tell me you really do work in kids TV.

An insanely angry Spurs fan hidden behind the veneer of a smiling cheerful TV host just makes me chuckle.

Your wish is my command...
(though not quite a 'cheerful TV host' you might have in mind I'm afraid... but feel free to chuckle away!!)

Abbey Yid said:
Please say Blue Peter :harrylol:

'Fraid not...

but having re-read some of the vitriolic stuff I wrote post-Wembley I think I'd better 'keep me nut daaahn' for a day or two! :nawty:

The clue's here:

1882 said:
but feel free to chuckle away!!)

chuckles_new.jpg

I'm gonna take a stab in the dark and say he's Barry.

Back
Top Bottom