Spurs' Transfer Target Fan Polling

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Pick maximum of 1 or 2 players per position

• Total voters
Fair enough where is Boateng and Ings? Along with Pope, Henderson, Johnstone, Maignan & Casteels
Alasdair Gold said it's extremely unlikely that we will sign a keeper as Lloris is staying for next season and he will get to decide whether to extend his contract further. All those goalies you named are realistic links, but probably a matter for 2022 rather than 2021.
Hence I only included positions that we are likely to invest in: RB, CB, RW, CF.

Didn't hear about Boateng & Ings rumours but both sound very far fetched to me for differing reasons. If you think there's a legitimate chance of signing either I'll add them to the poll.

Alasdair Gold said it's extremely unlikely that we will sign a keeper as Lloris is staying for next season and he will get to decide whether to extend his contract further. All those goalies you named are realistic links, but probably a matter for 2022 rather than 2021.
Hence I only included positions that we are likely to invest in: RB, CB, RW, CF.

Didn't hear about Boateng & Ings rumours but both sound very far fetched to me for differing reasons. If you think there's a legitimate chance of signing either I'll add them to the poll.
Alistair Gold also said that Vestergaard isn't on the list of targets so remove him

Aarons should be a given target, signing him really ought to be priority #1.

Then 2 CBs. I'd prefer more experience, but if we're gonna buy young and rebuild for the future then so be it. I'd like Milenkovic but that's really down to having a soft spot for Fiorentina. Andersen or Botman for the other. I'd have Bale back just because it seems like he's going to be back anyway - Madrid want him gone, no one will pay his wages, I don't think anyone else will even be in for him. Daka seems like a Spurs signing, which just means he'll underwhelm for a season, after which he might score a few goals.

I voted Andersen and Max Aarons, centre back and a right back are our biggest positions of need.

Dybala is the player who’d get me most excited but he’s a bit of a luxury player. He’s great but he needs to play in a system built around him to truly excel.

Someone who isn’t on the list but I’d love is Sabitzer’s teammate, Nkunku. He's a bit younger, versatile (as well), and has more potential to become great. Nkunku would likely come at a much steeper price, since he's not got an expiring contract in year.

We absolutely need at least one CB so that has to be the priority. I would like Sabitzer as his price will be good, he's talented and can play in numerous positions. I would love to sign Daka as well, I don't know how badly we need him as ideally we need a whole new backline, but I think he has a lot of promise.

Back
Top Bottom