Spurs v Liverpool, 15th September, 12:30

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

- Vorm -
- Trippier - Alderweireld - Vertonghen - Rose -
- Dier - Dembele -
- Lucas - Eriksen - Son -
- Kane -
I hope Dembele is up for this, and his legs. I was half tempted to put Wanyama and Dier in there to counter Liverpool's midfield, but I'd also love to see Wink's get a start.

I fucking loathe them mate. Every bit as much as the chavs, the scum & Spam.
Everyone banging on about their attack. Let’s see how their defence cope with ours.
Souness is on right now saying there defence will be one of the greatest for the next ten years and in the same breath how we need to buy( and I quote) some proper players. My wife is dreading Saturday dinner, I can't handle Liverpool/Sky TV at the best of times, Saturday will be dreadful

FOOTBALL'S BACK EVERYONE!
...and so is the pro-Liverpool/anti-Spurs reporting Media!

Lloris out for weeks... Dele injured too... ah, it's just like the old days!

Time for VORM to step up then I guess!
...and Eriksen/Moura/Sonny to take up the mantle!

Eeeeek!

Dele out is just a great excuse to get Winks back in.

Kane - Lucas
Rose - Winks - Dier - Eriksen - Trippier
Jan - Sanchez - Toby
Vorm

I think we'll see a response after the Watford game and will beat Liverpool. It is Liverpools first real test in seriousness, time to see if they are who the pundits claim or just the same as last year: decent but not better than the other big teams.
What do you mean - West Ham are a big club, well that's what they keep telling us (hope that doesn't come back to bite me!)

Alli out is a real loss, whats Lamela's status?

Not really sure who we would play instead of Alli if we go 352. We really struggled with a lack of options from the bench against Watford with Son and Lamela both out.

So I would be tempted to go 442 with the diamond like the game at OT. Dier and Dembele. Lamela and Eriksen. Pack the middle like we have against them before. Son to come off the bench and play on the break when a goal up.

COYS!

A shame that Hugo can't play, but Vorm is a very decent back-up, not worried at all. I love Dele, but it could even turn out to be a blessing in disguise if it means that Winks will start, he is exactly what we need in midfield on Saturday.

Back
Top Bottom