Spurs v Liverpool, 15th September, 12:30

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

No, you quoted me. Look in the thread, you seem to have lost your mind in all this frothing hysteria.

To which you replied....with a quote. I quoted your first......you still quoted me back. Who´s confused?

Suggesting the English players are tired means we should rest Son, yeah, that makes a lot of sense.
That logic would only make sense if you believe South Koreans who play a World Cup and then the Asian cup straight after would not suffer from the same kind of fatigue as the English players,
Thats why I mentioned the Belgian lot too.
You are actually trying to stake a claim for your point being based on the "fact" that only the English players are knackered. But not Trippier...no not him, because despite not watching the world cup, you read somewhere that he was ok. Good one there.

I'm quite enjoying this now and will keep replying to you, I'm interested to see what levels of bullshit you will stoop to to cover up for you embarrassing yourself. You are funny
Nothings changed though. You´ve been replying to me the entire time. What do you mean by "now"....as if you had risen above it earlier. You called yourself an idiot for arguing, and as soon as I pointed out you cant stop, you start pretending you are getting a kick out of it.

Basically admitting you are a troll that shuts down Spurs talk on the basis that we should just understand our differences and move on, but are happy to bicker for several pages about crap.

To which you replied....with a quote. I quouted your first......you still quoted me back. Who´s confused?

That logic would only make sense if you believe South Koreans who play a World Cup and then the Asian cup straight after would suffer from the same kind of fatigue as the English players,
You are actually trying to stake a claim for your point being based on the "fact" that only the English players are knackered. But not Trippier...no not hum, because despite not watching the world cup, you read somewhere that he was ok. Good one there.

Nothings changed though. You´ve been replying to me the entire time. What do you mean by "now"....as if you had risen above it earlier. You called yourself an idiot for arguing, and as soon as I pointed out you cant stop, you start pretending you are getting a kick out of it.

Basically admitting you are a troll that shuts down Spurs talk on the basis that we should just understand our differences and move on, but are happy to bicker for several pages about crap.
Okay, so you admit it was you that quoted me.
Secondly, you explain why you are coming across like such a dumb cunt. England played two matches this week, those are the matches I was referring to, not the world cup. Those and the Watford game showed me that the England contingent were out of form accept Trippier.
None of this has anything to do with resting players or Son. You know this but just can't admit it because you've made such a fool of yourself. If you want to post about the game, stop posting all this bollocks. It's simple, even for you

A concerted effort to keep at least this page to the topic in hand fellow Cocks. Well done.

But alas the ignore function has now had be dished out. I just cant look at this shit anymore.

Can reinstate the guilty parties after the game. Nothing personal.

If we play a 442 diamond I'd rather have Rose and Aurier out there for their speed again Liverpool's wingers. Have the FBs play back deeper and have Eriksen and Son play wider to give us some width. If Lamela is healthy he can slot at the top of the diamond to link up play with Kane/Lucas and bother Liverpool with his general shithousery.

This is an interesting situation for Poch - I thought he was great in the first 3 games but too slow to make changes against Watford. Yes, two set pieces distorts the performance a bit, but we weren't really in that game at any point.

Okay, so you admit it was you that quoted me.
Secondly, you explain why you are coming across like such a dumb cunt. England played two matches this week, those are the matches I was referring to, not the world cup. Those and the Watford game showed me that the England contingent were out of form accept Trippier.
None of this has anything to do with resting players or Son. You know this but just can't admit it because you've made such a fool of yourself. If you want to post about the game, stop posting all this bollocks. It's simple, even for you

I haven’t denied quoting you first. Simply pointing out that you were happy to quote me back. Yet you talk about how I should just understand a different opinion and not argue my case.
You haven’t done that though, so what makes you different?

All of a sudden you didn’t mean the World Cup? After 5 posts you have now decided that?

But...Wait a minute, you said you didn’t watch the games. Yet they showed you everyone except Trippier was out of form.
You said we looked knackered and out of form due to the mid week England games (that you only read about)....Watford was before those games. We haven’t played since.

Basically you’ve seen one Spurs match that we looked out of form and knackered. That was before the games you are blaming our poor form on.

I have explained why I brought Son into it.
I made a comparison about fatigue that’s all.
Are you suggesting that I’m not allowed to bring him up?
I simply compared levels of tiredness.

But now I get it.

The England games just gone are the reason we looked tired and out of form two weeks ago against Watford.
Yep, makes sense now.

If we play a 442 diamond I'd rather have Rose and Aurier out there for their speed again Liverpool's wingers. Have the FBs play back deeper and have Eriksen and Son play wider to give us some width. If Lamela is healthy he can slot at the top of the diamond to link up play with Kane/Lucas and bother Liverpool with his general shithousery.

This is an interesting situation for Poch - I thought he was great in the first 3 games but too slow to make changes against Watford. Yes, two set pieces distorts the performance a bit, but we weren't really in that game at any point.

Personally I’d hate to see Aurier out there

I haven’t denied quoting you first. Simply pointing out that you were happy to quote me back. Yet you talk about how I should just understand a different opinion and not argue my case.
You haven’t done that though, so what makes you different?

All of a sudden you didn’t mean the World Cup? After 5 posts you have now decided that?

But...Wait a minute, you said you didn’t watch the games. Yet they showed you everyone except Trippier was out of form.
You said we looked knackered and out of form due to the mid week England games (that you only read about)....Watford was before those games. We haven’t played since.

Basically you’ve seen one Spurs match that we looked out of form and knackered. That was before the games you are blaming our poor form on.

I have explained why I brought Son into it.
I made a comparison about fatigue that’s all.
Are you suggesting that I’m not allowed to bring him up?
I simply compared levels of tiredness.

But now I get it.

The England games just gone are the reason we looked tired and out of form two weeks ago against Watford.
Yep, makes sense now.
Ha ha, you dumb cunt. No where do I mention the world cup. I clearly watched the world cup because I posted about it on here the whole time, I think you were having one of your 'breaks'from here because it had all got too much for you (it's probably about time for the next one). You just jumped to the conclusion I was talking about the world cup because you're a hysterical little bitch, then you started raving about dropping Son. Since then you've continual posted off topic about how you want to post on topic. You've completely lost the plot and you're the only one who can't see it.
When did I say our form against Watford was due to the England game you dumb fuck? I said our English players have been out of form and looked tired recently, recently being the last three games they've been involved in.
Give it up, even I'm getting embarrassed for you

To which you replied....with a quote. I quoted your first......you still quoted me back. Who´s confused?

That logic would only make sense if you believe South Koreans who play a World Cup and then the Asian cup straight after would not suffer from the same kind of fatigue as the English players,
You are actually trying to stake a claim for your point being based on the "fact" that only the English players are knackered. But not Trippier...no not him, because despite not watching the world cup, you read somewhere that he was ok. Good one there.

DecMXJQV0AAmz3d.jpg

Ha ha, you dumb cunt. No where do I mention the world cup. I clearly watched the world cup because I posted about it on here the whole time, I think you were having one of your 'breaks'from here because it had all got too much for you (it's probably about time for the next one). You just jumped to the conclusion I was talking about the world cup because you're a hysterical little bitch, then you started raving about dropping Son. Since then you've continual posted off topic about how you want to post on topic. You've completely lost the plot and you're the only one who can't see it.
When did I say our form against Watford was due to the England game you dumb fuck? I said our English players have been out of form and looked tired recently, recently being the last three games they've been involved in.
Give it up, even I'm getting embarrassed for you

So basically the Spurs England players look knackered and out of form because of the last three games they’ve been involved in.
Even though you didn’t watch the last two?

Fine against Newcastle, Fulham and Man U.

Knackered and out of form against Watford, just like that, and then still knackered and out of form from mid week England duty, that you didn’t watch.

World Cup not a factor, so basically from being fine at Old Trafford on Monday, their fitness and form went to shit by the Saturday for no reason.
Couldn’t be just that we lost a football match could it.

Anyway, I saw the games and against Spain Kane ran around a lot more than he has for us this season.

Maybe next time watch a game eh, otherwise your opinion is not valid.

If Rose has his head screwed on he would certainly start for me. Has the pace and strength to deal with Salah.

I’d also play Son if he’s ready over Alli, we need a quick tempo going forwards and Alli slows it down too much at times, he’s also apparently got a minor knock.

Eriksen needs to raise his game massively aswell

Yes. Rose has the pace. But he had absolute mare against Watford. Never in the right place.
As they are not competing in 100m race but game of football, I trust Davies much more on that. In 100m race - sure, I'd go with Rose.

But regarding Son, I very much doubt that he will start. He has played SO much and has not been back for too long. I think given the situation with Alli, Lamela (I assume he is still injured?!? there was not a word about him in team news, not good not bad), Son and Sissoko, we might have to revert to 4-3-3?

Smth like

-----------Vorm----------
Aurier-Toby-Jan-Davies
--Winks-Dier-Dembele-
-Moura---Kane--Eriksen-

Though I doubt we'd risk trying this in such occasion.

Ofc I hope I am wrong and Son is ready to go, then it would be without the doubt -

Aurier-Toby-Jan-Davies
---Dier---Dembele-----
-Moura--Eriksen-Son-
----------Kane-----------

So no Lloris or Alli.

Seeing as they’re not mentioned I’m assuming winks, Lamela and wanyama are all fit then and son?

Vorm (hope he at least dives to save something this weekend)

Tripper Alderweireld Sanchez Vertonghen Rose (Still have nightmares of Davies vs Mane from 2 seasons ago at anfield)

Eriksen Dier Winks

Lucas Kane

So basically the Spurs England players look knackered and out of form because of the last three games they’ve been involved in.
Even though you didn’t watch the last two?

Fine against Newcastle, Fulham and Man U.

Knackered and out of form against Watford, just like that, and then still knackered and out of form from mid week England duty, that you didn’t watch.

World Cup not a factor, so basically from being fine at Old Trafford on Monday, their fitness and form went to shit by the Saturday for no reason.
Couldn’t be just that we lost a football match could it.

Anyway, I saw the games and against Spain Kane ran around a lot more than he has for us this season.

Maybe next time watch a game eh, otherwise your opinion is not valid.
:goonermong::goonermong::goonermong:

Yes. Rose has the pace. But he had absolute mare against Watford. Never in the right place.
As they are not competing in 100m race but game of football, I trust Davies much more on that. In 100m race - sure, I'd go with Rose.

But regarding Son, I very much doubt that he will start. He has played SO much and has not been back for too long. I think given the situation with Alli, Lamela (I assume he is still injured?!? there was not a word about him in team news, not good not bad), Son and Sissoko, we might have to revert to 4-3-3?

Smth like

Aurier-Toby-Jan-Davies
--Winks-Dier-Dembele-
-Moura---Kane--Eriksen-

Ofc I hope I am wrong and Son is ready to go, then it would be without the doubt -

Aurier-Toby-Jan-Davies
---Dier---Dembele-----
-Moura--Eriksen-Son-

Davies played at Watford?

Smth like

Aurier-Toby-Jan-Davies
--Winks-Dier-Dembele-
-Moura---Kane--Eriksen-

Aurier-Toby-Jan-Davies
---Dier---Dembele-----
-Moura--Eriksen-Son-
Erm Davies played against watford and had a shocker....

Back
Top Bottom