Spurs v Liverpool 16 Dec 20:00

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

"Where Poch made us dare . . . .Jose will make us do" hahahahahahaha

Fuck off fraud
giphy.gif

Go away wanker.

Your attempt at trolling is pitiful. Don't you have homework to get done for the morning?

In all seriousness I wasn't trolling. Just having a laugh as a follow up to me telling you earlier in the week to start this thread.

I know better in future. Not everyone is after a cunt-off. Some of us are just on here to have a laugh with fellow Spurs fans.

I'm off to do my homework...

For all you dirty cowards who think Liverpool are something from heaven and will cry wank because they can beat Fulham.

And for all you melts who treat a draw like a defeat because you have forgotten what defeat tastes like.

And all you pumped Yids and Yidettes who will be sweating, crying and bleeding navy blue this week......

FUCK LIVERPOOL

Don’t come in here if you want to suckle on Klopps prick.

Liverpool 1-4 Tottenham

YID ARRRRRRMMMEEEEEEEEEEE
Wwwhhhhaaaaaa

Liverpool are going to beat Fulham

Wwwhhhhaaaaa

Wwwhhhhaaaaa

Back
Top Bottom