Spurs v Liverpool 16 Dec 20:00

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

What an interesting chart. It shows that while we've played well and are indeed top of the league at the moment, our points return has not been good enough to get 2nd the last 4 years, let alone first. We're going to have to take it to another level if we want to win the title.

Yes, though this year has been strange already - many top contenders dropping points (compressed schedule, no/reduced fans). I wouldn't be surprised if a lower 2.2-2.4 could win.

Woolwich down 1-0 to Soton by Walnut's hands! Gotta love it!

Big game for us today- would be absolutely incredible if we could take all 3 points.
A draw at Anfield would be completely acceptable though.

I was quite nervous before the Arse and Chavs games. Losing against either would have been unbearable. But I can’t wait for this. No fear at all. Just want to get at them and show these posh plastic victims what damage we can do. Really hope we play with aggression and intensity with plenty of counter attacking flair. Can’t wait!!

Up The Spurs!

Only way this is sensible is if it's this :

Lloris
Alderwiereld - Dier - Davies
Aurier - Lo Celso - Hojbjerg - Ndombele - Reguilon
Son - Kane
But Jose isn't that brave.

Back
Top Bottom