Spurs v Norwich

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

My first match thread of the season!

Norwich are bastards when we play them at home, but considering we've never lost when I've done a match thread, we'll win!
:king:

2-0 spurs! Eriksen debut goal!
:coys:

3-0, Eriksen with a goal and two assists to Soldado.

(just start this game already, I'm dying to see Chris and his class in Lilywhite!!!!!!!!!!)

We can't let them do what they (and WBA for that matter) did to us at home last season... yet with both our wins this season already being narrow 1-0's, there could be a nervous last few minutes if this particular game follows a similar pattern...

we really need to kill games off (if) when we take the lead...
....how we could do with someone like Gareth Bal.... oh, hang on!

So we got any line up predictions? How much time with the International break will AVB get with the new lads to prepare them before the game....I think he may carry on his way of introducing them slowly, I think one of the main reasons he does this is for team harmony.

This is what I would like to see..

Lloris

Walker Verts Kaboul Rose

Paulinho Sandro

Lamela Eriksen Chadli

Soldado

Subs:

Friedel
Chiriches
Townsend
Holtby
Dembele
Siggy
Defoe

Which i know still leaves Townsend/Ade/Naughton/Dawson out, our squads to good, ahhhh!! :avbcringe:

basiclly new here.
think we gonna win this smoothly 3-1 orsmthing . Siggi, Lamela and JD to score for us.

If Norwich get a goal first, prepare for the Redknapp brigade to start off the booing....

Personally I am worried about this fixture. The bane of their lives the last few seasons has flown the nest to Madrid. Hope the team step up to the plate. I would rest Dembele too, he is clearly not 100% fit or not adjusting to the new team shape too well. Holtby, Dawson, Naughton, Defoe and Lennon on the bench will give many options. I think this team will give defensive stability and try out some of the new boys up top.

----------------------Lloris-------------------------
--Walker--Kaboul--Vertonghen--Rose--
--------------------Sandro------------------------
----------Paulinho--------------------------------
------------------------Eriksen--------------------
--Townsend/Lamela---Sigurðsson/Chadli
------------------Soldado---------------------------

Love the week early match thread, stupid international break

BTYpU3fIMAAA6XY.jpg:large

Think this will be a tough game and with our lack of creativity in the first 3 games i would shake up our midfield 3 a bit. Given the opposition I would play the below to hopefully see us create a lot more:

----------------------Lloris-------------------------
--Walker--Kaboul--Vertonghen--Rose--
----------Paulinho-----------Holtby------------
------------------------Eriksen--------------------
--Townsend----------------------------Chadli-----
------------------Soldado---------------------------

Lamela to come on for Townsend again

Back
Top Bottom