Spurs vs Chelsea. 6 Nov 8pm

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

How about you stop trying to act like you understand football, Neville.

Someone is getting ready to bump that Enic/Levy thread now.

:levylol:

Plenty of melting going on from the usual suspects

Melting Ice Cream GIF by molehill

Never seen a game turn so quickly. That was probably the easiest and slickest first 25 mins we've had against Chelsea. Then Romero's head went and now these injuries. Madness.
Hate to say it but it's my fault.

I literally tuned into the game with Son's second game being ruled out by VAR.

That’s such a crock. He kicked thr ball and didn’t come in high. Have you have seen someone get a red for the follow through on a clean kick? Thought not.
I don't agree with it. But it's what refs where instructed to look at. The player he caught wasn't even in any serious anguish. So I agree with you. But since the Liverpool game, we've been under the spotlight. Not fare but it is what it is.

Poch has completely cursed us.

Not only will we lose 4-1 now the season is gone. With VDV and Madders out the paper thin depth of this team will show. Eric Dier vs Haaland just lol.

If they’re out for multiple months, it’s over. Without them I genuinely think Spurs won’t even finish top 6 let alone CL.

Just disastrous. I can’t believe it’s this bad, but of course I can, it’s Spurs. It never will be good for us. Ever.

Back
Top Bottom