Spurs vs Chelsea. 6 Nov 8pm

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Did we actually 'win', even though we lost??

I can't help having that sense.

Such a fucked up, mangled game.

Yet, a fresh, new, strong, exciting spirit in us, shining through it all, from start to finish.

Fans, manager, team all resonating on the same high level of passion and heart.

Might need to feed this one into a quantum computer.

Proper head scratcher.

Very telling that I'm not fewmin, tho.

Game like this would usually set me seething.

I'm disappointed and bemused, but totally calm.

*shrug*

Mudryk on Vicario as a yellow was fishy. Because his studs weren’t up…

Need to see it again but didn’t see much attempt on the ball or any attempt to pull out.

Was just an uncontrolled lunge..... And it was late.

There's a weird thing going on.... In certain situ's, keepers get massively protected, but like the NKetiah one in the NLD; you can't tell me that - by the book - that wouldn't have been a red in an outfield situation.

Both nasty, dangerous, late and lacking control.

Yet, a fresh, new, strong, exciting spirit in us, shining through it all, from start to finish.

Proper head scratcher.

*shrug*

Ange broke Thinky.

He is the real deal.

There's a weird thing going on.... In certain situ's, keepers get massively protected, but like the NKetiah one in the NLD; you can't tell me that - by the book - that wouldn't have been a red in an outfield situation.

Both several levels worse than what Romero got a red for.

Caught Vicario on the knee.

Idiot.

Your avatar is the guy (Michael C. Hall) who played the worst version of Paul Atreides, which also has nothing do do with Tottenham.

No wonder everyone laughs at you.

I don't even know who that character is you absolute helmet but wiki seems to think he didn't play him.

portrayed by "Kyle machlachen, Alec Newman and Timothee Chalamet"

regardless trying to start cyber beef by having a go at someone's avatar because "it has nothing to do with Tottenham" is 8 year old level childish. It's actually so pathetic it's funny.

I get it though we had a disagreement on the israel/Palestine thread so you can't bring yourself to just leave it so you have to attempt to carry on cyber beefing on other threads and continue finger fucking the quote button button on all my posts because you're butt hurt people have a different opinion to yourself.

Last edited:
I really don’t think there is an agenda against us the way some are making out. There have been decisions that have went against us but we will get our fair share of decisions in our favour over the season.
Last night I think we got away with Caicedo’s goal but not the Romero incident. That goal should have been given and even in a separate incident the Romero one is wrong. Udogie deserved to go to be honest. James should have been red because he uses an arm to the face.
Loads of other teams have got shit decisions against them but that’s the way it goes.

They made 21 fouls to our 12... despite us having less players for much of the game. Even when we were down to 9 they were fouling the crap out of us, and yet no bookings for persistent fouls. I think for the niggly fouls they kept doing the ref left it until after they got their second goal and about 86 minutes before he started booking them for those types of fouls. That's purely for metrics though, its useless to us at that point once Maddison had been kicked so many times, and fuck knows how many moves they stopped.

Also on commentary they said that the VAR team checked when the cunt booted Vic after Vic got the ball ages before he got there, and the VAR cunts said no problem, it was just the laces part! That's ridiculous.

I just get a bit frustrated with this lack of consistency. How many fucking dives have there been since Bissouma got a 2nd yellow for one? Will anyone from another club even get a yellow for it in the whole season? Would the ref have balls big enough to send off a scum or dipper player for a 2nd yellow due to diving? How can a dive be acknowledged but no yellow card produced?

Anyway despite my frustrations of those things, very proud of how we played, trying to get something when it seemed impossible. It was brave to not drop deep, and we created 3 great chances, even hit the back of the net (Dier so unlucky). I am not convinced we could have created much if backs to the wall and under constant barrage because we reverted to conteball. It looked crazy but its not something we should see every week unless we upset the dippers again so in times like that why not have a go. Its the new way are going to play and I must say it feels refreshing! My heart is slowly getting used to it.

As people have mentioned already, there seems to be something different about this positivity from Ange coming in and transforming the way we play. The team spirit and mentality is looking very good. We are only a tiny amount in to his reign so its certainly exciting to imagine in a year when he strengthens with some more players he spots and the first 11 and subs are improved further. Plus the style of play will be further finessed in a year's time.

I don't even know who that character is you absolute helmet but wiki seems to think he didn't play him.

portrayed by "Kyle machlachen, Alec Newman and Timothee Chalamet"

regardless trying to start cyber beef by having a go at someone's avatar because "it has nothing to do with Tottenham" is 8 year old level childish. It's actually so pathetic it's funny.
Having to explain jokes to guys with potato-quality avatars is usually something I'd assign to an intern.

"Spurs, are on their way to AUSCHWITZ... Hitler's gonna GAS THEM AGAIN..
They can't stop him, the YIDS FROM TOTTENHAM, THE YIDS FROM WHITE HART LANE!"

altogether now...

There's your winners last night...

Well done, WELL DONE CHELSEA, you certainly went and fucking showed us dirty Jews who's in charge!

4-1 Job Done! Brilliant!
Credit where it's JEW!

there's literally no justice or good in the world any more...

Remind me what are we supposed to teach our kids these days?
That Racist/anti-semites get to win?

yup, that seems to be the way forward!

Good luck with the next generation... HOPEFULLY the AI Bots of 2050 aren't as nasty and idiotic as their human sub-servants of 30 years earlier!

View: https://x.com/marcspurs/status/1721671432554299803?s=46&t=DK3x3JffKkqwqcsQdIeO_A

This is what useless tools like O Hara should be pointing out.

Instead of just toeing the line

We need better media heads

Yup... There it is...
IN PLAIN SIGHT!
That's the way of things sunshine...

Don't tell me you have a problem with those fair and reasoned statistics???

...not allowed matey boy! Not nowadays....

in the words of SIR James Savile:
"didn't happen... Next question!"

In another hilarious quote from 'our Jimmeh': "I'll break your fucking arms and legs if you ever talk about this!"
Taken from: Jim'll Fix It: Christmas episode, 1979!

ahhh the '70s,
full of harmless racism and innocent paedophilia....

...thankfully times have changed... Eh?

Fucking EH?
images

For what it's worth, this cunt is skipping into work like Bugs Bunny this morning ...
bugs-bunny-skipping.gif

High on life, at having done the Jews 4-1 last night....
And no doubt giving his best mate's missus one for good measure tonight.... (OK, I made that bit up... He's probably having a crywank!)

Let THAT sink in!

Last edited:

Proper head scratcher.

*shrug*
I feel your confusion brother.
I'm Seething like never before... But empowered by the reaction at 3-1/4-1 and final whistle!
Anyone walking into the ground on 99 minutes would've thought we'd WON!

That was unprecedented!

Yup... Until one of OUR players does this on an opposing 'keeper, in which case, RED all day long!

If someone had told me 6 months ago, after a home defeat against Chelsea, that I and 60k ish others would be applauding and singing the players off the pitch. I would have called them stupid and walked away.

Things are different now and as you say everyone is on the same page, from the catering staff at the training ground to the players to the fans.

It's brilliant.

:ange-arms:
Are we in "best defeat ever" territory?

Back
Top Bottom