Spurs vs Chelsea. 6 Nov 8pm

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Sad Arrested Development GIF

It felt perfect in that early part of the game. Both wide players causing problems,Sonny making great runs and the three midfielders passing quickly forward. Udogie and Porro being goal threats and causing Chelsea tactical problems was great to see. Can’t wait for Saturday now.
For the first time in a long time, I'd rather a Sunday game... Give everyone an extra day to recover and get their heads together...
Early kick off n' all isn't it...?
Yeah, funny that!

Last game on a Monday, first/early game on a Saturday....
They're REALLY trying to minimise ANY remote benefit we MIGHT have had for not having any European football, aren't they?

I just cannot believe that they did not pick up almost any yellows last night. James elbow to Udogies face not even a yellow, all sorts of shoves, kicks and grabs from behind- even if not sending a player off, the league needs to hand out these cards so that players are forced to change their behavior on the pitch as well as miss upcoming games on accumulation.

We get the shit kicked out of us every week and the officials give us one of the lowest cards to fouls ratio in the whole league, not to mention the ridiculous lack of pens.

I’m all about a fair contest, but between the barely concealable contempt of the commentators and the bias of the officials it’s becoming hard to see how we get a fair contest each game.

For the first time in a long time, I'd rather a Sunday game... Give everyone an extra day to recover and get their heads together...
Yeah, funny that!

They're REALLY trying to minimise ANY remote benefit we MIGHT have had for not having any European football, aren't they?
The game wasn’t even on cable TV here in the USA. No excuse can be made that they were simply trying to maximize profits in scheduling us on a Monday.

We really do have an incredibly subtle set of forces against us in this league. Administrative bias in scheduling and officiating without a doubt.

I just cannot believe that they did not pick up almost any yellows last night. James elbow to Udogies face not even a yellow, all sorts of shoves, kicks and grabs from behind- even if not sending a player off, the league needs to hand out these cards so that players are forced to change their behavior in the pitch as well as miss upcoming games on accumulation.

We get the shit kicked out of us every week and the officials give us one of the lowest cards to fouls ratio in the whole league, not to mention the ridiculous lack of pens.

I’m all about a fair contest, but between the barely concealable contempt of the commentators and the bias of the officials it’s becoming hard to see how we get a fair contest each game.
Lads, it's Spurs!

If we bitched and moaned about it like others, we'd get told to shut up and get back in our box...

As it is, Liverpool have been getting every decision since our game, and just WATCH the referees falling over themselves to give Woolwich everything this weekend, in case Sharteta has another hissy fit!

I'm more fearful that Wolves have had a bad run of decisions go against them recently, expect THAT to ge rectified this weekend.

Coupled with US happening to be their opponents, and you've got yourself the perfect shitstorm!

The game wasn’t even on cable TV here in the USA. No excuse can be made that they were simply trying to maximize profits in scheduling us on a Monday.

We really do have an incredibly subtle set of forces against us in this league. Administrative bias in scheduling and officiating without a doubt.
But it WAS rescheduled on a Monday over HERE!
Believe it or not, the fixtures aren't governed by the U.S Soccerball TV coverage!

They put it on Monday to suit the PL and make sure the gap between games (late Monday/early Saturday) was at the barest minimum!
Unless the scheduled another Friday night kick off... Even THAT would be too obvious!

Yeah, funny that!

I’m pretty sure I know what your living room looks like.

Just substitute everything you see - apart from string - for fixture lists!

FI4Dg9vaUAE_6jE.jpg:large

I just cannot believe that they did not pick up almost any yellows last night. James elbow to Udogies face not even a yellow, all sorts of shoves, kicks and grabs from behind- even if not sending a player off, the league needs to hand out these cards so that players are forced to change their behavior on the pitch as well as miss upcoming games on accumulation.

We won’t get a fair contest.

Levy might be the only one capable of asking the right questions behind closed doors

Refs have been allowing it since Liverpool.

Needs to stop or players will get injured
They already have been!!

VDV injured trying to over compensate for us having absolutely NO protection for our players,
Maddison off injured due to UNPUNISHED (multiple) nasty tackles from several of their players...

Poch went full ARGENTINE Shithouse on us... As did Romero on them....

Only difference is, Poch's Filthy team got away with it... Romero got sent off, and we were down to 9 men!

Fucking Nazis!
Poch signed up to that despicable cunt club...
They fucking deserve eachother, the snake is dead to me!
No doubt he's getting his Chelsea Swastika tattoo drawn up as we speak!

Jon Champion is a self-important fucking hack who talks over "Oh when the Spurs" every chance he gets.

They already have been!!

VDV injured trying to over compensate for us having absolutely NO protection for our players,
Maddison off injured due to UNPUNISHED (multiple) nasty tackles from several of their players...

Poch went full ARGENTINE Shithouse on us... As did Romero on them....

Only difference is, Poch's Filthy team got away with it... Romero got sent off, and we were down to 9 men!

Fucking Nazis!
Poch signed up to that despicable cunt club...
They fucking deserve eachother, the snake is dead to me!
No doubt he's getting his Chelsea Swastika tattoo drawn up as we speak!

How VAR can see that elbow in head from James or not Intervene for Sterling dives is beyond me,

Sky and the premier league wanted a Chelsea win all week leading up to it.

Put it Monday night for maximum eye balls and the PGMOL delivered.

They will praise Ange for having integrity then just carry on fucking us.

How VAR can see that elbow in head from James or not Intervene for Sterling dives is beyond me,

Sky and the premier league wanted a Chelsea win all week leading up to it.

Put it Monday night for maximum eye balls and the PGMOL delivered.

They will praise Ange for having integrity then just carry on fucking us.
VAR was giving EVERYTHING we did a second look last night.

That linesman that called Son's goal off and gave the Chavs carte-blanche second half was a disaster.

Back
Top Bottom