Spurs vs Chelsea. 6 Nov 8pm

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Nah, not having that. Udogie could have walked. We decided to defend like Keystone Cops.

We're the architects of our own downfall today, I'm afraid. Real Doctor Tottenham shit that I hoped we'd put to bed.
The ref is letting them tackle us hard, we do the same and they get the call. Every. Time.

Whilst we should keep our head, it’s not like we just started playing shit after that start we had.

>Maddison down in pain

When it rains, it pours.

David Tennant No GIF by Doctor Who

Peter Drury and Graeme Le Saux are spending most of their time on this broadcast criticizing VAR and the state of officiating. Hardly anything else to talk about. This has been a poor watch apart from the opening stage.
From reading this forum, I think the people watching Gary Neville have a completely different view of what Romero did to the people watching Drury.

Back
Top Bottom