Spurs vs Inter @ Giuseppe Meazza|| Tue 16:55 GMT

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Vorm was so bad in the last game, I'd be seriously tempted to give Gazza a go.

He fucked up a corner, we've seen Lloris do exactly the same many times, and cost us goals doing it a couple. Vorm also made several good saves, and swept out once and saved another.

I'm as worried by the fact that Dier decided it was a good idea to wrestle with Trippier at the same corner and the headed it to Wyjnaldum.

The second goal Vorm could do little about.

You’ve got him on the left of a midfield three.

Winks needs to be central. He’s pretty pointless out on the margins.

Right and left midfield in a CM3 isn't margins. It's where some of the best 8 type midfielders often play; Modric, Kroos, Iniesta, Rakatic, Tolisso, Keita, DeBruyne, Silva, Verrati, Rabiot, Alcantara, etc etc

I'm just not convinced Winks is defensively sound enough to hold together a midfield when the other two aren't exactly tenacious animals either, certainly on tougher days. Might get away with it occasionally.

Oh that'll just be CG, being extremely emotional again...

just watch internet streams. there are some pretty decent ones out there.
do you really care about US commentary? most of it is awful...

I understand that there are internet streams. They generally suck and have lag. It’s not the commentary I’m after, it’s the uninterrupted broadcast.

I understand that there are internet streams. They generally suck and have lag. It’s not the commentary I’m after, it’s the uninterrupted broadcast.

r/soccerstreams + AceStream
generally reliable
much better than the in-page streams, which are mostly just giant hacking/phishing fronts.

I would be happy seeing Son start up top if he is fit and Lamela did enough to remind me why he is still a key player when games are coming thick and fast.

The problem is - when did a footballer ever find their lost form again without playing?

Suggesting we rest players in a key away game in a group tougher than last years "group of death" seems a little self assured to me. Over confidence has certainly played some part in our recent form - certainly at Watford.

Back
Top Bottom