Spurs vs Kyle Walker's Oil Riggers 29/07/17 23:00BST

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Got to love it when Spurs lose ey?

People ready to jump onto their computers and throw out the "I told you so's" - some on here are so happy when we lose to prove some kind of point. Laughable.

A friendly no less.

Got to love it when Spurs lose ey?

People ready to jump onto their computers and throw out the "I told you so's" - some on here are so happy when we lose to prove some kind of point. Laughable.

A friendly no less.
This is a joke right ..........???

I don't want to hear any of the "Are you seriously melting over a friendly" bullshit.
That was absolutely embarrassing. Our mentality for this game was just bad.
Are you seriously melti

giphy.gif

Can't wait for the season to start and most of the people in this thread fuck off because we're doing well... again.
What are people supposed to say when we play shit?

And yes, I know you can't read anything much into these games but I don't think it's unreasonable to point out we stank the place out tonight. What else are people supposed to post?

If we'd played fantastically well I doubt people would be trotting out the "only a friendly" line...

What are people supposed to say when we play shit?

And yes, I know you can't read anything much into these games but I don't think it's unreasonable to point out we stank the place out tonight. What else are people supposed to post?

If we'd played fantastically well I doubt people would be trotting out the "only a friendly" line...

We all know we played poor. Amazingly, we all have eyes.

This game has zero bearing on our season. Who gives a shit how we performed? If we play like this against Newcastle, sure, moan. Pretty confident we won't.

This thread is everything we will be in 2 years time. Fucking dread the thought of this but that lot down the road is our future fanbase. Yanks, wine and tourists paying through the nose for a day out.

Fuck the score, i didn't even bother watching but this thread says it all.

there are always games like these sometimes, happens to every team, I'm glad it was in a meaningless friendly. I'm not sure what was wrong today but nothing was clicking. Oh well, the number of fucks I give is zero.

Back
Top Bottom