Spurs vs Kyle Walker's Oil Riggers 29/07/17 23:00BST

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

DF-5pLIXcAA1FrO.jpg:large

I prefer this one:

DF-yG_dWAAEOT5h.jpg

1998 - Manchester City relegated to the third division

i

2008 - Enter Sheikh Mansour

kcpBqJZ.jpg

2018 - The financial outlay in ten years is estimated at a staggering £2,500.000.000, which in terms of trophies equates to;

1 League Cup
1 FA Cup
2 Premier League Titles

We have finished above them for the last two seasons hahahaha

I hope the thousands of US yids that turned out enjoyed the occasion at least. Showed what a true giant of a club we are, and not the little underdog some on here want you to believe...Your fantastic support last night is one massive positive to take away from the match.

Last edited:
I can confirm that City fans in America are as vapid and stupid as I assume most City fans are the world over. Probably 60/35 Spurs/City in the stadium, with the other 5% being douchebags in United/Chelsea/Woolwich(!?!?!?!!?) shirts.

Really looked sluggish the whole game, hope we got it out of our system. Not happy about the performance, but if you'd told me about the result before I drove 6 hours each way and spent a good amount on food, hotels, beer and more beer, I'd still go 100% of the time. It was really great seeing Spurs and all the support on this side of the pond.

Did someone say N'Koudo played ok? If so can we resurrect the Étienne Capoue song? "We're gonna rock down to Georges N'Koudou, he's friends with Eric Dier" apologies to the young uns

Back
Top Bottom