Spurs vs Leicester City 20 Dec 14:15

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Just fuck off. Should have seen this coming after that joke of a Palace game. Completely the wrong ideas and attitude to these winnable games.

Also can we fucking win some second balls? The amount of first time headers or flicks we get something on just to let the opposition take a touch or sweep away the second is far to frequent to just be a coincidence.

Bale reason why we screwing up tbh, a douglas Costa would have been a better signing

We need a center back to replace dier, sorry dier your better suited as a DM, aurier for all the cool head has messed this up, if bale puts in a rate like kane then we good

I guess after Brenton gifted us the game last year with his horrible tactics Jose felt obliged to give him one back with his moronic set-up today.

Leicester were really good, came with a point to prove and dominated us in every area of the pitch.

Losing to this team is not shameful but our tactics and level of effort was disgraceful, and you can tell the players weren't in it from the very first part of the game.

Hope Mourinho can turn it around, there are a lot of games left to play for.

But also, he has to switch it up tactically. Can't just keep doing the same shit every game regardless of opposition, it's too predictable and easy to counter.

Extremely poor performance, so many players (all of them, actually) waiting for the ball to come to feet and not moving. Static. I am sure that this is the result of being told to play passively - you start playing passively and it infiltrates your entire game.

Tactically I understand why we play this way against sides that have spent a billion quid on players but against Leicester - absolutely no disrespect here, they are a good side - but they set up to counter as well... I dont get it.

A forward line of Kane, Son and Bale and we barely have a shot. Its not right
The brains trust running things need to look at themselves. We don't need more or better players we have easily enough we need to better utilize the resources we have and stopping playing low block zero creativity invite pressure no matter who the opponents are Toby three and a half years ago could have done that all they way to a title not now no way.

Doherty is a must start at RB vs Wolves. Aurier gifting LC a 1-0 at the stroke at HT is completely unacceptable. Thin margins for spurs this season and it was absolutely shocking.

Back
Top Bottom